Others Completed Ravelord Nito's Translations- Slave Matrix [RE222368]

Lv1VillagerB

May 20, 2018
I'm just letting you know that I posted a translation on ULMF. This is a new account so I can't post the link here because of the 3 posts rule: you have to check it out for yourself.
There are multiple people translating this game. I don't have a habit of stealing translation projects but I made an exception because I spent time to make something better (IMO).
I tried to contact the translator who posted the thread on ULMF but no avail. I still hope we can work something out between translators.

BeLiaLx85

Dec 30, 2017
At the game star, the hit box for start is far away from where it should be, i need to hover the mause over the black screen to find it, and after that it goes to a screen with lots of bars like skin color and such, but there is no hitbox fo anything And half the screen doesn fit the window size.
same problem

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Is changing the game locale to japanese still the only fix to avoid crash for entering higher numbers than 9999 when getting loan or repaying?

Edit: Sorry, I meant chaning time format

Last edited:

gigglesmead

Jun 1, 2019
Am I the only one who can't even get the game to start up? My cursor just has the loading circle and then stops