Others Completed Ravelord Nito's Translations- Slave Matrix [RE222368]

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
Hello every one this a a little translation patch made by me

just replace the text file folder in the game with this one

========================== Contents

A Non-human discipline SLG

Things will be unlocked as you pay your debt and buy tools.

- Various non-human slaves
- Various discipline tools
- Restraint, cross-section, aphrodisiac, photo taking
- Clothing change, lewd emblem, pierce
- Slaves' pregnancy and birthing
etc etc.

Japanese Title: Slave Matrix
English Title: Slave Matrix

DLSite JPN Link:

DLSite ENG Link:

Author: Auto Eden

Game size: 40mb
Release Date:Apr/09/2018

Translation patch link

main game

Please support the Developer by Buying the game!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hello every one this a a little translation patch made by me

just replace the text file folder in the game with this one

========================== Contents

A Non-human discipline SLG

Things will be unlocked as you pay your debt and buy tools.

- Various non-human slaves
- Various discipline tools
- Restraint, cross-section, aphrodisiac, photo taking
- Clothing change, lewd emblem, pierce
- Slaves' pregnancy and birthing
etc etc.

Japanese Title: Slave Matrix
English Title: Slave Matrix

DLSite JPN Link:

DLSite ENG Link:

Author: Auto Eden

Game size: 40mb
Release Date:Apr/09/2018

Translation patch link

main game

Please support the Developer by Buying the game!
It's yours the translation? If not, who's the owner?
Also, it's full?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
ah don't worry we all make mistakes
One last thing: machine translation, right? Because some things are not translated (mostly moaning and things like that, that have only one word in Jap obliviously and google translate it's too dumb to figure it out).

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
One last thing: machine translation, right? Because some things are not translated (mostly moaning and things like that, that have only one word in Jap obliviously and google translate it's too dumb to figure it out).
yea its machine translated and you are right google translate sometimes acts dumb when i translated it said some funny things

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How do you earn money?
I believe.. by buying slaves, then you've to train them and then sold them to the auction. And with the money that you earn, you've to buy.. more stuff? Or pay the debt..?

I think. I didn't play it but just tried the first two minutes, so.. it's kind of an assumption xD

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
I believe.. by buying slaves, then you've to train them and then sold them to the auction. And with the money that you earn, you've to buy.. more stuff? Or pay the debt..?

I think. I didn't play it but just tried the first two minutes, so.. it's kind of an assumption XD
I'll check that out. There is some option to make them work but it doesn't earn any money...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Ravelord Nito - I have a suggestion so this thread doesn't get confused with the other one in the games thread. What if we change the title of this thread to "Ravelord Nito's Translations" or something like that?

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@Ravelord Nito - I have a suggestion so this thread doesn't get confused with the other one in the games thread. What if we change the title of this thread to "Ravelord Nito's Translations" or something like that?
Just a suggestion: maybe it's better create a sub-forum within this section for the translation completed?

EmpChsn

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone get an issue of the game crashing when you try to change slaves?

EDIT: Just letting anyone know that if you only have 1 slave and press the "change" button, the game will crash. Try to use the "object" button

Last edited:

david1167

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone get an issue of the game crashing when you try to change slaves?

EDIT: Just letting anyone know that if you only have 1 slave and press the "change" button, the game will crash. Try to use the "object" button
I did,even I use the "object"button,it still crash
Did anyone know how to fix it?
Or did the latest version fix this issue?

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
Im having a problem at the start of the game, the hitbox of the start and load buttons are misplaced, and once i press start it goes to a screen with varios bars, and i cant interact anymore with the game, any ideas why?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@pervexus the hit boxes are quiet smalls and precisely located the game its quiet difficult to understand at first, try to aim at the precise parts you want to touch as clit or nipples, i cant give you a better answer since i have to say it is quiet difficult to swith things or to do stuffs, but keep trying.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
great game 10/10. i play it straight 36 in game days an i just stop only because my holy sword needs some ´time up´

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
@pervexus the hit boxes are quiet smalls and precisely located the game its quiet difficult to understand at first, try to aim at the precise parts you want to touch as clit or nipples, i cant give you a better answer since i have to say it is quiet difficult to swith things or to do stuffs, but keep trying.
At the game star, the hit box for start is far away from where it should be, i need to hover the mause over the black screen to find it, and after that it goes to a screen with lots of bars like skin color and such, but there is no hitbox fo anything And half the screen doesn fit the window size.

Reactions: BeLiaLx85