3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
After reading the comments about the r-word m-word crap I extracted the game files and mass edited them to rape and murder. Not many things in the fetish list that were worth ticking.

I then edited these lines right away before doing anything so there was no need to change anything and just selected default.

define ll = Character("Mom", color="#a55858")
define rm = Character("sister", color="#663366")
define rm1 = Character("brother", color="#008080")
define ten = Character("son", color="#ffd111")

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
After reading the comments about the r-word m-word crap I extracted the game files and mass edited them to rape and murder. Not many things in the fetish list that were worth ticking.

I then edited these lines right away before doing anything so there was no need to change anything and just selected default.

Will you share your fixed script?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Actually, no need. You can change the relationships at the start of the game.

Reactions: Grelk

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So, the renders have improved a hell of a lot. It's nice that players can select the stuff you want and don't want to see in the game. I like it so far.

Forceur is Abandoned but HardLove is only On Hold.
The last update of Hard Love was in February
Quote from the developer: "I'm not even sure if I consider it as abandoned, but I see that as a good thing, if you played the game I'm sure you noticed the direction I gave to the story. Honestly I think I just fucked up the story and it doesn't make sense, it's pure crap."
Makes a completely new game

I call that abandoned. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wolf Plays™

I was already in the script files anyway and by doing it in the script file I didn't have to do anything but hit default and they were already listed as mom - sister - brother - son.
Yeah. I went in and changed the r-word and m-word. I also changed the others, but, I saw we are given the option the change it. Which is why I mentioned it.

This game and it's kink list. Not much there for me to choose. But, it's good to have choices. Now people who are into things I'm not, won't have to try and get the dev to add it and people like me won't talk shit about forced NTR and other shit we don't want.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Downloaded, played and enjoyed it, for scientific purposes.

Edit: Went in to pledge just to realise he's the dev of hard love, long abandoned. Im sorry but ill wait until you'll release a good chunk of the game before you get my trust back. Gl with the project tho.
don't forget forceur. Although unlike the other two games this one had options, and was more of a corruption/love path game (you got to choose I think). which was also abandoned.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
RSSINFRos I'm curious. You literally show a rape-murder-rape in an alleyway, but have "r-word" and "m-word" as the dialogue. I don't get that.

The Doc at the beginning, and the MC himself, should definitely not be afraid of using the words rape and murder, but it more seems like you yourself are leery of using them.

This entire VN has a trigger warning, so don't censor yourself needlessly.

I'm trying to play as a domineering master type character and not a murderous psychopath, but let's not have the evil MC look a girl in the eye and say "I'm going to r-word your ass so hard, baby".

Own it. It's canon that MC raped and murdered two girls before being locked up. Use the words.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes