4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Sartan

May 3, 2018
You have to grope girls, switch places to rose arousal bar, you can lft closes too. Check controls before starting.
On the station just enter the train, there is nothing to do, unless creating a draught/draft that will up their skirts.

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
the english exe stops responding after starting a new game, also does it in the options, any idea what it could be?

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
Okay guys i just found a link with all the Rapelay mods who existed one time but i dont know how to install it, im pretty sure that by those times ppl used illusion wizzard , as me too i used it, but time passed and i dont remember exactly what should i do with rapelay, i just have more than 100 winrar files with mods and RPP and cm00 files inside of it, but can't find the files that relate RAPELAY with WIZZARD , i dont remember the name of the files

Edit:

Ok i know it already, is a program called RL Harem . is like Ilussion Wizard but for only RAPELAY, the rl hream 1 that comes with this forum isn't working for me, i need a DLL file that even if i download it i can't get it to work, so i downloaded the rl harem 2 from hongfire, but isn't working either, a exception has ocurred with microsof NET framework, i dont knwo what version i need for play rapelay no more... i need a lot of help pls guys help me

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
Now this game takes me back. I'd waste hours on just playing with clothing mods. I think there's a subtitle mod out there too for the in game dialog.
are you by any chance someone from hongfire forum who commented the thread in 2006 ??? i get so nostalgic xD

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
so, there's supposed to be some sort of wheel during the scenes? I don't see anything of the sort; could be a resolution screw, but it'll only run full screen for me

deman2

Sep 25, 2017
found a fix for the fps problem

first install nvidia 411.70 (make clean install/reinstall of the driver)
then download dani31 fpsfix.rar Attachment

PROFIT

edit: if you have more than 1 monitor you need to press Win key + P, use only 1 monitor and turn you second monitor off (no standby) then the game starts

schelle01

Sep 6, 2017
Norton AV reports a Trojan in the MiniRLHream MGR.exe file and quarantines it. Is this a false alarm?

nguywing

Apr 29, 2019
i had done everything including replacing the d3d9.dll with the new one in the sys32wow, but nothing worked. I press the play button and all it does is close down the window. Ive tried several d3d9.dll files i could find in the web, but nothing has worked.

Can someone please help me?

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
A couple of things:

1) This game needs to be tagged for "pregnancy," and the tag "character creation" ought to be removed.

2) How do you get the game to run in window mode without freezing, or use full screen without distorting graphics? As it is, the characters are irregularly shaped due to my screen's default aspect ratio.

3) I remember once downloading a version of this game a long time ago that included active subs in the upper corner of the screen that displayed whenever the girls talked. Is there any way to get that feature/mod here on F95?

dominicfgaming

Jun 9, 2019
found a fix for the fps problem

first install nvidia 411.70 (make clean install/reinstall of the driver)
then download dani31 fpsfix.rar Attachment

PROFIT

edit: if you have more than 1 monitor you need to press Win key + P, use only 1 monitor and turn you second monitor off (no standby) then the game starts
This fixed it for me. You my bruh are a fucking champ. Thank you so much, was about to rip my hair over this (lol over a rape game), but seriously just trying to even play it to see what the fuss was about years ago, but so many attempts at dll files, virtualization and other methods and this finally worked!

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Does anyone have a working link for RL Harem 2? I have tried downloading the HF exe listed above, but when I unzip there is nothing in the folder. I'm running Windows 10 and based on the thread above about Vista, etc, it sounds like a giant PITA to get it to work...is it worth it? I already have a full save of RL with all options unlocked. How is RL Harem 2 different? TIA!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes