4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Was there ever a similar game after that one?
I loved to play it years ago. I would love to play a "newer" game with this content.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Was there ever a similar game after that one?
I loved to play it years ago. I would love to play a "newer" game with this content.
I find this when looking for RL. I played to it some time ago, it was really laggy then, will try solotions posted on the topic.

Edit: I followed the 1st solution writen (the one to do in second) and now no lag at all.

U1ONE

Jun 23, 2018
for some reason, it won't let me mount the iso file even and I'm using daemon tools lite

Sartan

May 3, 2018
For those with Win10 who have huge lags ingame here is the solution:
_Go on (thanks for the link)
_Download d3d9.dll from the first Mega link in Method 1
_Put it in game folder as said in Method 2

Trojan detected? My antivirus deletes Trojan.adh and i can't start the game.
Disable it, install the game, turn it back on.
for some reason, it won't let me mount the iso file even and I'm using daemon tools lite
You can try Alcohol, what is your OS? With Win10 you can mount .iso directly with Explorer.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodofKings

Lyrane

Aug 5, 2016
getting mods to work on this isn't to hard. download the rl harem 2 from install it, make sure to run it as an admin in compatibility for windows vista. from there place the unextracted mods from the dl i posted earlier into the mods folder in rl harems directory its pretty self explanitory from there. just be sure to give rl harem some time to apply the mods it can take a bit.
You seem to be the most appropiate person to ask on this forum even if it's been a while and HF unfortunately doesn't load for shit
Running into issues with RLharem, set the compatibility to vista, running admin mode, even installed 7zip 32 bit since 64 wasn't registered, RLharem still can't extract any of the actual files. It just hangs up on them. Actually tried to run a second application and start another process, that actually triggered a response in the first application and extracted and supposedly installed one mod but all other queued mods in the process then spewed out that 7zip is an unreadable format. The archives aren't corrupted, not set on read only and any other obvious reason why this should be happening.
My last guess rn is that my installed 7zip version is incompatible with RLharem but I haven't tested that yet.
You wouldn't know anything about this issue would you?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
anyone know how to make this game run at an acceptable framerate on windows 10?
For those with Win10 who have huge lags ingame here is the solution:
_Go on (thanks for the link)
_Download d3d9.dll from the first Mega link in Method 1
_Put it in game folder as said in Method 2

Reactions: RustDust

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
That was so simple I'm actually mad. At myself for being so dense and at illusion for creating this problem and not implementing this simple fix.

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
That was so simple I'm actually mad. At myself for being so dense and at illusion for creating this problem and not implementing this simple fix.
the game was made way back in 2006. there was no win 10 back then and they're not support this game as well as those "back then" games anymore.

Finnabar

Jan 16, 2019
View attachment 5976

Overview:
The player plays as Kimura Masaya, a chikan - a pervert - who frequently fondles women in crowded subway trains. One day, a high school girl named Kiryuu Aoi has Masaya arrested for molesting her. Freed after only a day by his influential father, Masaya plans to exact his revenge on the girl. Tailing her, he discovers that she lives with her sister and their widowed mother. Putting plans into motion, his first victim is Manaka, Aoi's younger sister; he rapes her in a public bathroom. His next target is Yuuko, the mother of the two girls, whom he rapes in a secluded park. Aoi is Masaya's final target, the girl who had him turned in to the police. He forces her to go with him to a hotel - owned by his father - after coercing her with photos taken of her mother, then ties her up and rapes her. After the player completes the initial storyline mode, the player gets to rape them in any situation of his choosing; this is the source of the enhanced replay value in RapeLay (and also the source of the pun in its name). This mode is called Training mode. In this training mode you can "break" each of the three women in nine different ways. Once they are fully broken, the girl will no longer resist your requests during training mode.

Released: 2006 April 21th
Developer/Publisher: Illusion -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 5979 View attachment 5980 View attachment 5981 View attachment 5982 View attachment 5983

Leave a Like
where can one download the game? I haven't found a link anywhere yet

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
the amout of time playing this game 6 years ago were real.... im gonna ....check it again... just to feel...yeah...nostalgia..

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
Man when the training is about to start once you finished the intro and chased all 3 girls, when the MC says...

"Well...what im gonna play next..." and the music start to play , gave me chills, so nostalgic man.... this game is epic

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes