3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
05e000b34848c5875ce80a2e4cae7fdca7da115506e83e5f7d9f7b7e5ee98656.jpg

Overview:

The fear is coming! A full-fledged first person shooter!
Use machine guns, handguns, shotguns and other firearms to annihilate the attacking zombies! How long can you protect the inferior heroines?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-14
Release Date: 2017-10-13
Developer: TeamKRAMA -
Other name: Rape of the Dead
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.5.1
Language: English
Other Games: Seed of the Dead 2: Sweet Home
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

The game was renamed to comply with Steam ToS but it is still the same game

DOWNLOAD
1.5.1 GOG version:
- - - -
Unofficial GOG Patch:
- - - -
1.5.1 Censored

Win: - - -

1.3.1 Uncensored
Win: - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.png 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
That game looks VERY promisising.

Would be nice to have the latest versions posted here, yes.

thank you for your kind offer.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
The looks awesome, im just too scared to play it when i saw that the girls could die brutally i would say :'(

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
This game is harder than balls for me.
Just attract the zombies to the girls and let them tank them (they have infinite ammo), and try to shoot only when close. The hitscan in this game is... not very well adjusted, to say the least.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
This game is harder than balls for me.
As above, let them cluser at the girls. Use gun sites (right mouse) as that's more accurate, also only burst fire. Only used nades at the end. No friendly fire so just chuck at the feet.

I found it disappointing. It plays a lot more like GOR as the scenes are when you fail, and the rape that does happen during combat only happens when there's SWARMS of mobs so you don't see it anyway.

Would have been better if they made animations that could have happened while clothed, grapples etc. since they have the game engine that can do it anytime.

And the actual zombie gameplay...meh. Now if you had L4D grapple attacks but sex attacks, now we'd be talking. Because I really don't want to fight of zombie waves for 6 minutes... and have to fail at the end to get anything anyway.

But hopefully that's just the demo. But from the 'game' pics, no idea how it's meant to be difficult enough so you get scenes when there's only a couple of zombies. You're not going to lose, girls aren't going to get clothing damage and be rape enabled.

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
As above, let them cluser at the girls. Use gun sites (right mouse) as that's more accurate, also only burst fire. Only used nades at the end. No friendly fire so just chuck at the feet.

I found it disappointing. It plays a lot more like GOR as the scenes are when you fail, and the rape that does happen during combat only happens when there's SWARMS of mobs so you don't see it anyway.

Would have been better if they made animations that could have happened while clothed, grapples etc. since they have the game engine that can do it anytime.

And the actual zombie gameplay...meh. Now if you had L4D grapple attacks but sex attacks, now we'd be talking. Because I really don't want to fight of zombie waves for 6 minutes... and have to fail at the end to get anything anyway.

But hopefully that's just the demo. But from the 'game' pics, no idea how it's meant to be difficult enough so you get scenes when there's only a couple of zombies. You're not going to lose, girls aren't going to get clothing damage and be rape enabled.
how do u use grenade? i mean which key

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes