Comics SiteRip Ranma Hentai Books [2023-04-16] [Ranma Hentai Books]

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It's gone up? Bummer.
It's not really surprisingly given their current circumstances. Last time I checked they only had around 200 supporters. They are a non profit group from what I understand and all the money that is collected is either used for server costs or more illustrations. Personally if I were them I would join something like hentaikey. You would reach a wider audience though the question is would they be further ahead once they made bank. I'd say their business model is only for those who really want just Ranma hentai atm which is not really a lot a month you might get like 10 different illustrations a month if you're lucky. Maybe if I had more of a disposable income I'd be willing to shell out a few hundred dollars a year just to keep it alive but unfortunately I hardly make anything.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's not really surprisingly given their current circumstances. Last time I checked they only had around 200 supporters. They are a non profit group from what I understand and all the money that is collected is either used for server costs or more illustrations. Personally if I were them I would join something like hentaikey. You would reach a wider audience though the question is would they be further ahead once they made bank. I'd say their business model is only for those who really want just Ranma hentai atm which is not really a lot a month you might get like 10 different illustrations a month if you're lucky. Maybe if I had more of a disposable income I'd be willing to shell out a few hundred dollars a year just to keep it alive but unfortunately I hardly make anything.
Yup, living in poverty sucks. Most of the people I know thought the $20 a month was too prohibitive as it was. They ought to do something more like Patreon, with the tiers, they might do better.

Reactions: klark

Nerazhul

Dec 19, 2019
This is great and a fantastic thing to have, but some of the comics are ... hard to download, or at least labout intensive if you don't want to buy premium (for mediafire e.g.), which means you have to download every picture one at the time (A Ranma Christmas story e.g has. 30+ pages, that need to be downloaded one at a time, which is very time-intensive). Any chance of a re-pack or at least put ever comic in its own zip?
Google Drive does it, but that is SLOW.

Last edited:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I might update this in the near future since I've left them alone for over a year actually. Links clearly need some reworking. Honestly I wanna go over what I have and see if I missed anything last time because I remember having trouble making a complete siterip of this. I avoided muse8 as I wanted the content to be as true to the original as possible with no shitty watermarks from other people who ripped it before me. The archive on Ranma was missing some of the really old stuff mentioned in it's archive wiki's.

gamefanstv

Dec 13, 2018
I might update this in the near future since I've left them alone for over a year actually. Links clearly need some reworking. Honestly I wanna go over what I have and see if I missed anything last time because I remember having trouble making a complete siterip of this. I avoided muse8 as I wanted the content to be as true to the original as possible with no shitty watermarks from other people who ripped it before me. The archive on Ranma was missing some of the really old stuff mentioned in it's archive wiki's.
I'd love an update of this.