VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev, Love the game and am very much looking forward to this release. This VN is worthy of a much larger audience and really deserves more exposure and attention.

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
Ok all i can say about this game is the awesomeness runnith over...as an ex chef myself the cooking side of it is great as is the writing and story progression....bad side only 3 saves...but its no deal breaker// the developer has a winner here and a product that could be marketed..and sell..keep up the great work and again thank you so much.

E_state

Jul 21, 2018
Ok all i can say about this game is the awesomeness runnith over...as an ex chef myself the cooking side of it is great as is the writing and story progression....bad side only 3 saves...but its no deal breaker// the developer has a winner here and a product that could be marketed..and sell..keep up the great work and again thank you so much.
Tbere's actually 10 saves available....drag the bottom of the 3rd save up with your mouse and scroll up to use slots 4 to 10.

I still would like more lol...20 would be great.

But as you said, the quality of every aspect of this vn is top notch.

Reactions: Nyms

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I didn't played last version yet, busy on another game, but I really like this one. Each character have a deep history and storyline and each time you have a totally new whole story to discover. All of this with great CG and detailed background!

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
This game deserves way more credit than it has been getting. It has been one of my personal favourite VN games for quite a while.
Most developers just deliver an unfinished product and keep adding bits to it prolonging the story, but that is not the case with The Ramen Prince. One has been able to complete the game on some paths from the moment I first tried this game, then more paths have been added and finished along the way! The PaiperWaifu team really did a stellar job deciding to go against the stream and develop their game in their own way. I hope others will do the same in the future! :eazyHype:

Are there by any chance a forum signature for this game, or is anybody up for a challenge? @Krull maybe? :heartcoveredeyes:

zentz

Oct 16, 2016
Hi, sorry to bother but would it be possible if someone could get the new versions released on 08/16/2018?

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
POST UPDATES

08-16-2018

- FIX! More typos and scenario dialogues
- FIX! Draggable menu list, and sound bug

08-02-2018
- Updated the Mac OS 10.6-10.8 link. It was pointing to v0.6.5.

BUILDS (LAST UPDATE: 08-16-2018)
Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+

Android 4.4+

Jan 1, 2018
POST UPDATES

08-16-2018

- FIX! More typos and scenario dialogues
- FIX! Draggable menu list, and sound bug

08-02-2018
- Updated the Mac OS 10.6-10.8 link. It was pointing to v0.6.5.

BUILDS (LAST UPDATE: 08-16-2018)
Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+

Android 4.4+

Bless you, my child.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
This game deserves way more credit than it has been getting. It has been one of my personal favourite VN games for quite a while.
Most developers just deliver an unfinished product and keep adding bits to it prolonging the story, but that is not the case with The Ramen Prince. One has been able to complete the game on some paths from the moment I first tried this game, then more paths have been added and finished along the way! The PaiperWaifu team really did a stellar job deciding to go against the stream and develop their game in their own way. I hope others will do the same in the future! :eazyHype:

Are there by any chance a forum signature for this game, or is anybody up for a challenge? @Krull maybe? :heartcoveredeyes:
Not possible for me, idk how to extract the images.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Just for the sake of routes, which of them are actually complete in the recent version?

Like, in previous version (I don't remember which version was), there was Sango, Mie and Sango's half sister

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
Just for the sake of routes, which of them are actually complete in the recent version?

Like, in previous version (I don't remember which version was), there was Sango, Mie and Sango's half sister
Mie (Ninja), Sango (Chef), Tomone (Work at school but don't remember what, she's Sango's Sister), Kikue (Police Officer), Shouko (Yakusa), Rika (Singing Star), Hanako (Odd and introvert girl) and still no routes about Ren I assume

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
At this point all the available routes are actually completed as far as I know. The much anticipated Ren route is however still completely missing. I predict that the Ren route will either never be introduced to the game or it will be the last route to be introduced before development on this game ceases! Beerbrew & Sharkie, a.k.a. PaperWaifu, are not exclusively developing this game anymore, they have a few other things as well!

Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone have a newer walkthrough? The most recent one I can find is from over a year ago and doesn't include Rika or Mie's routes.

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone have a newer walkthrough? The most recent one I can find is from over a year ago and doesn't include Rika or Mie's routes.
96574_walkthrough.txt, the one linked in the OP does have Mie's and Rika's routes, although the table of contents at the top of that document doesn't mention Rika's route. It's the last set of instructions in that document. That document claims to be from March 27th, 2017, but it couldn't possibly be that old, since Rika's route didn't exist then. So just ignore the headers in that doc and you'll find the information in the main body of the text.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes