VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
Current Version v0.8.0 (01/31/2019)
smoothgroovesm47

Smooth sound test mode.
sexytimeuip
Unlocks Gallery of sexy times in the main game.
miebestgirl9b5
Turns on Mie's extended sex scenes in her main story line. (This is a test feature! ;) )
omakefantasyw2y
Unlocks all Omake Scenarios!
twinsexpistolseiv
Unlocks a secret mode in scenes that have it. Guess what this is ;)
quickstartk39
Turns on quick start feature. Unlocks all character routes.
genderbenderxyz
Turns on gender and pronoun selection feature.
nonutnovemberyep
Deliberate no nutting in select special scenarios

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is alright but the author needs some common sense. A visual novel that does not have a windowed mode is just plain stupid. So I either play it in browser with no damn working audio or I play it full screen which stops me from being able to speak to take messages or that.

Both are stupid choices and as there is other games with working windowed mode this one is a bust.

Levi ackerman

Feb 7, 2019

Overview:
A Visual Novel game that chronicles the loves and tribulations of a young man who, thanks to a generous benefactor, is starting fresh in a new city and opening a new ramen restaurant. We are constantly bringing in more graphic, story, and sound assets to the game as our vision evolves, so there's always good reason to replay a route for improvements and extended (even amended) storylines!​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-17
Release Date: 2018-11-14
Title: Ramen no Oujisama
Alternate Title: Ramen no Oujisama , ラーメンの王子さま
Patreon:
Language: English
Censorship: None
Version: v0.7 Patreon
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Cheats:

<Downloads>
Win64
: - - -
Win32: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
Thanks @death44k :D

Secret codes doesn't work! Why?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is there any differences from 4-feb-2019 build, @death44k? if yes, please update it with summer in springtime..

thanks as always

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
POST UPDATES
02-06-2019
  • Black screen start bug
02-04-2019
  • Updated version v0.8.0 02-04-2019
  • Updated online version
  • Fixed up a couple of bugs

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
BUILDS (LAST UPDATE: 02-14-2019)
Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux 64-bit

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+

Android 4.4+

Reactions: johndoe1545

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Lina's storyline is beyond the 4th chapter. I believe that is where the public one ends. So to answer the question yeah it seems like this version is the patreon version. Now in regarding Lina's Storyline I am not sure if I made a wrong decision somewhere or not. Does anyone know if it is possible to get a less sad ending when following her story? Edit: The walkthrough posted on this page cleared that up.

Reactions: LizardUniverse
Jan 15, 2018
Lina's storyline is beyond the 4th chapter. I believe that is where the public one ends. So to answer the question yeah it seems like this version is the patreon version. Now in regarding Lina's Storyline I am not sure if I made a wrong decision somewhere or not. Does anyone know if it is possible to get a less sad ending when following her story? Edit: The walkthrough posted on this page cleared that up.
thanks for clarifying was just about to ask

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
thanks for clarifying was just about to ask
I am happy that my post was able to clarify things for you too LizardUniverse!
Maybe the walkthrough for the most recent version of this game will be posted here at some point to let people know the exact choices needed for the non-sad Lina end. Untill then I guess the only way to know for sure is to do a bunch of saves and see which combination of choices opens it up.

Jan 1, 2018
Can you romance Ren yet ?
Nope.

My memory must be faulty, because I thought I read, some time back, that RnO would end after 8 storylines. Right now we have 1) Sango, 2) Tomone, 3) Mie, 4) Kikue, 5) Shouko, 6) Rie, 7) Hanako, and now 8) Lina, but I'm not seeing any comments here that indicate the game is completed. Does anyone know how many storylines are planned? When I thought #8 would be the last one, I was hoping it was Ren, so then I was super disappointed when it wasn't. But if there is more content coming, I'll keep hoping!

P.S. In case any new players are wondering, you can prep 7 of the 8 storylines before you get to the ramen choice. Only Mie and Kikue are mutually exclusive.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
You might be correct that 8 was listed somewhere and that 8 are now available. Ren is not one of them. The PaperWaifu team are at this point in time planning 11 characters as potential partners. I am however not a part of that team so I can not verify if that number is final or just a current goal for them that number might increase or decrease in the future...

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
Honestly I'm conflicted with this game. I aknowledge there's a lot of work put into it and it's honestly very commendable, however the overall quality is... average. Backgrounds are well done but the character graphics are severely lacking, so much so I didn't much care for most of the sex scenes in all the routes, just did one or two per character and then chose to skip the rest so I could advance the story.

It's hard to understand why the devs would bother with the introduction bit of the game where you go around town unlocking the different routes... seems like a waste of time. Why not just do away with that entire section and unlock all of them during normal play (I'm aware it's possible to do this with a cheat but that shouldn't be necessary).

Also, I'm not sure if this is an engine thing or what but the game can be really slow with those moving around the screen animations and the ones where the characters get close and then go back etc., etc. I'm not saying those are bad design choices, just that they seem to slow down the game for no reason. Which reminds me... what's the with random long loading times? I swear it sometimes takes more time to load a savegame on this than on a AAA game...

Again, there is a lot of content and effort from the devs here, they do deserve praise... I just wish there was more to the game than average graphics and story lines. It's a good title if you are sort of new to dating sims but as someone who has been through a lot of them I can't really say it stands out in any way.

I do hope to see more from the devs. People who put this much effort into a project will surely get better with time and may produce really high quality content.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes