VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
It seems this thread doesn't get a lot of traffic, but I can hope for an answer. The walkthrough only covers how to get the best ending, but there are often scenes in the gallery that are not unlocked by taking that route. I've looked for a more complete walkthrough on the interwebs but so far my google-fu has proven inadequate to the task. Has anyone found the options to unlock Shouko's 1st and 6th scene and Rika's 3rd scene?

Also, has anyone figured out how to get the miebestgirljimbmr cheat to work?

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
It seems this thread doesn't get a lot of traffic, but I can hope for an answer. The walkthrough only covers how to get the best ending, but there are often scenes in the gallery that are not unlocked by taking that route. I've looked for a more complete walkthrough on the interwebs but so far my google-fu has proven inadequate to the task. Has anyone found the options to unlock Shouko's 1st and 6th scene and Rika's 3rd scene?

Also, has anyone figured out how to get the miebestgirljimbmr cheat to work?
Shouko 1st scene is when you let her fuck you when you're on Kikue's road. For her 6th scene I'm not sure but I think it's when you let her kiss you while you're on Rika's road. (Both of these scenes leads to a bad ending after the sexy scene). Rika's 3rd scene is unlocked when youhad the good ending with her (it means that you ALWAYS answered correctly during her road (check the walkthrough)). At this moment you will unlock a post credit scene with the 3rd scene included in.

For Mie Idk sorry...

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jan 1, 2018
Rika's 3rd scene is unlocked when youhad the good ending with her (it means that you ALWAYS answered correctly during her road (check the walkthrough)). At this moment you will unlock a post credit scene with the 3rd scene included in.
Hmmm. Tried that and it didn't work. I'll probably wait until the next update and try again. But thanks! I'll try the Shouko ones too and let you know. I may even type up a more complete walkthrough, if I get the time.

Reactions: Jack3867

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
Hmmm. Tried that and it didn't work. I'll probably wait until the next update and try again. But thanks! I'll try the Shouko ones too and let you know. I may even type up a more complete walkthrough, if I get the time.
It's really weird because I did it two days ago and there was no problems... For Shouko I'm completely sure about the 1st scene (still not for the 6th). But I think the game has some bugs I had to use the quickstart cheat code to play the Flowergirl's road cause it didn't work in the prologue and when I finished the Shouko's road they said that I unlocked the Omake scenario of Boss Lady but there was nothing.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jan 1, 2018
It's really weird because I did it two days ago and there was no problems... For Shouko I'm completely sure about the 1st scene (still not for the 6th). But I think the game has some bugs I had to use the quickstart cheat code to play the Flowergirl's road cause it didn't work in the prologue and when I finished the Shouko's road they said that I unlocked the Omake scenario of Boss Lady but there was nothing.
I can think of a couple little tweaks I might try to get mine to show up the gallery, but I'm replaying the Genius Chef route at the moment to unlock the Omake scenes. I DID get Shouko's Omake scene after I finished her route, so I wonder what went wrong with yours.

Demento56

Oct 8, 2017
There's a really weird issue with this game where half the routes don't have a good end. Anybody got a workaround?

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
please can anyone answer my question..
Does gallery contains all the animated sex scene in the game?
plz tell

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
BRO ONE MORE QUESTION..the second omake scene "gang bang dream" is only text ?..when i click it it shows only dialouge while background is black
it take quite some dialogue before actual scene... if it still black, maybe its a bug...

Jan 1, 2018
FYI: I came on here intending to ask what news was contained in the last Patron-only dev update on Patreon, but stumbled across this comment over in the Community section, dated July 27th.
Normally, it's supposed to come in around this time, but I'm focused on getting the special scenes of Summer in Springtime done at the moment. I'm terribly sorry for the delay.
Just in case anyone else is struggling with their patience as they wait for more of this awesome game. ;)

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
BUILDS (LAST UPDATE: 08-02-2018)
Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+

Android 4.4+

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
Current Version v0.7.0 (08/02/2018)

smoothgroovesret

Smooth sound test mode.

sexytimexaw

Unlocks Gallery of sexy times in the main game.

miebestgirlimd

Turns on Mie's extended sex scenes in her main story line. (This is a test feature! ;) )

omakefantasymfr

Unlocks all Omake Scenarios!

twinsexpistolspol

Unlocks a secret mode in scenes that have it. Guess what this is ;)

quickstartxbs

Turns on quick start feature. Unlocks all character routes.

genderbenderxyz

Turns on gender and pronoun selection feature.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
BUILDS (LAST UPDATE: 08-02-2018)
Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+

Android 4.4+

Added to the OP, thank you for sharing.