VN Ren'Py Rain Check [Build 7] [Radcanine]

Geraru

Mar 2, 2023
Eey someone knows if there are sex scenes? And, if there, if MC can choose between too/bottom?

jukumaru

Dec 27, 2020
Update: Build 7 Is Out!

Hey everyone,

Build 7 is now out and ready! This build should offer a new perspective on things and be a good change of pace from the last build.

Here's what's new in this build:

- New Music

- New Sprites/ New Character Reveals

- Approximately 8000 words

- Updated some parts of the UI for clarity

Let me know what you think of this build.

Hopefully, your predictions were right (or wrong) based on the ending of build 6 for this build!

(P.S. We also hit 30K downloads on ITCH.IO as well! Thank you guys for the support! It's insane how big we've gotten.)

As always, thanks for the support everyone,

Radcanine
Anndrod:

Mac:

PC:

jukumaru

Dec 27, 2020
Update: Build 8 Is Out + 1 Year Anniversary Of Rain Check
Guys, I'm going to be real with you, I never expected Rain Check to foster such a large and amazing community.

It's been 1 year since Rain Check Build 1 came out, and I honestly can't believe I managed to create 8 builds in that time.

TO CELEBRATE, I've made the alpha build of Rain Check available for download.

It's full of grammatical mistakes, pacing issues, and a lot of cut content that isn't canon anymore, but if you're curious about what Rain Check was like before the first build, here's your chance!

Speaking of which, here's what's new in Build 8!

• 12k+ words
  • New Music!
We're quickly approaching one of the endings for Javier's route, and all I can say is, get ready for the tentative ending in Build 9...

Thanks again for supporting and reading Rain Check, it means the world to me, seriously.

Here's to another amazing year!

Radcanine
Build 8:
Android:
Mac:
PC:

Alpha Build:
Android:
Mac:
PC: