ZiipEK

Apr 11, 2022
Look how it grows and grows.

I'm impressed with Rad's modeling of the characters, if the characters shown so far are exaggerated. I can't imagine characters that are huge just thinking about them, like: Zarya, Dimitrescu, Freya, Marisa and others. I know not all big, muscular characters aren't popular, but I think he would do something unique with them.
They would probably all be futas, for some reason muscular characters automatically become futanaris in the hentai universe

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
assuming you meant the 3D creations on here when you said "hentai universe" cos ironically in actual 2D hentai, futanari is the exact opposite, they're not muscular or large characters and keep their feminine traits, almost always.

ZiipEK

Apr 11, 2022
assuming you meant the 3D creations on here when you said "hentai universe" cos ironically in actual 2D hentai, futanari is the exact opposite, they're not muscular or large characters and keep their feminine traits, almost always.
Yes, 3D hentai universe

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Do you know what we didn't saw yet, fatty futanaris fucking tight slim pussies. It would be interesting to see roles change for once like Mei fucking with a huge log of dick junker in a piledrive position.
I second that. And I also would like to say that I don't really understand his decision to turn the girls in his OW animations into something that resembles, well, jello? I mean, he did it to Mercy (?!?). It's not that I don't like meaty girls, I do, but do they have to be that flaccid? Don't get me wrong, I like the scenes, the new wips and I'm sure I'll like the final result. But this particular model choice puzzles me.

monsterluver93

Apr 19, 2024
I second that. And I also would like to say that I don't really understand his decision to turn the girls in his OW animations into something that resembles, well, jello? I mean, he did it to Mercy (?!?). It's not that I don't like meaty girls, I do, but do they have to be that flaccid? Don't get me wrong, I like the scenes, the new wips and I'm sure I'll like the final result. But this particular model choice puzzles me.
Yeah I find it puzzling too, I'm sure people find this Mei model attractive and I expect the video to be hot af but it seems a little over the top with the 'jello' proportions.
(Yes I realize the irony of saying that considering I have no problem with the futa models having 10 inch cocks that would eviscerate the insides of the person they fucking but hey that's my kink I guess)

Reactions: NeoNephilim

ZiipEK

Apr 11, 2022
Do you know what we didn't saw yet, fatty futanaris fucking tight slim pussies. It would be interesting to see roles change for once like Mei fucking with a huge log of dick junker in a piledrive position.
I would love to see a futa on futa animation between Pharah and Junker

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I would love to see a futa on futa animation between Pharah and Junker
I don't disagree. But, then again, I would like *ALL* females and futas in the multiverse to bang each other in every way, shape or form as long as it's Rad's doing. (With a little less jello, if you please.)

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I think he plans to do a futa on futa
I see 0 Signs of him doing Futa on Futa
Perhaps we should have this discussion if/when he makes public what he thinks about it? Perhaps not even then, since it boils down to a fetish preference and a fetish, like sexuality, is not a choice. Some people like seafood, others don't.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote