claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
He's already surpassed NYL, imo. All NYL does these days are loops and animation challenges. Dude is coasting off his previous work and all the suckers are falling for it.
Sure, if you ignore his long animations then he only does loops and challenges, but rational people don't just exclude factors because it doesn't work with their crackpot theories

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
This dude's gonna take Nyl's throne, both did elephant size dicks on chicks since their inception but Rad upped it by adding stomach bulges, which Nyl never did for some stupid fucking reason. And I'm commenting this so I can get a notification when the video drops.
In terms of attention to detail and quality, Nyl is on another league still. But I still prefer Rad bcs he likes the scenes to be intense.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I doubt it. Most people don't seem to care about stomach bulges.
You'd be surprised as to how many asks to Nyl, or at least they told their own, about adding stomach bulges because it doesn't make any sense having a huge dick going into the throat or vagina and not having any sort of bulge. It's not like the dick disappears into the void, but for some reason Nyl refuses to do so.

AmongusEnjoyer

Sep 30, 2019
You'd be surprised as to how many asks to Nyl, or at least they told their own, about adding stomach bulges because it doesn't make any sense having a huge dick going into the throat or vagina and not having any sort of bulge. It's not like the dick disappears into the void, but for some reason Nyl refuses to do so.
I was just saying the same thing a few days ago and ironically Nyl's latest pinup has stomach bulge.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023
Anal is boring because every SFM use anal, is not even a rare thing, vaginal sex is more uncommon than anal in the 3d animations.
In the early years, yeah sure. They couldn't figure out how to get the vaginal "bones" to work but then when they did, it became the norm along with all the stuff on blender and other stuff there is WAY more vaginal then anal.

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
Lara Croft and Tribal Futa Animation W.I.P. 9
View attachment 3587361

She wasn't quite able to fit it all in Lara's throat, but she made it fit into another hole (Definitely one of my favorite sections of the project).

This is the final WIP before the animation is completed, (haven't timed it exactly but to be safe) the animation should be a bit over 5 minutes and should be done in about a week. I still need to do about 20 more seconds of animation, all the sound, and most of the post work so I think it's doable if I continue to get in about 10 work hours a day.

Thank you all so much for your support and I really hope you like the animation!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K didnt expect another scene after the Creampie scene...
But thats the last one it seems.
OMG waiting for this :devilish:

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Coomer matrix neo moment:

Since Rad is someone with high work ethic and consistent uploading schedule I've been able to pinpoint it down somewhat. Hence why I was able to predict the last WIP. If you wanna know the highest chance of when he'll upload the new or any new animation is around 10PM-12PM, however I do not know what server KP operates in when they print timestamps. So whatever Timezone it operates on, there you go. Between those hours or if not, whenever he deviates its 6AM.

ReznorBoom11

Nov 11, 2017
Coomer matrix neo moment:

Since Rad is someone with high work ethic and consistent uploading schedule I've been able to pinpoint it down somewhat. Hence why I was able to predict the last WIP. If you wanna know the highest chance of when he'll upload the new or any new animation is around 10PM-12PM, however I do not know what server KP operates in when they print timestamps. So whatever Timezone it operates on, there you go. Between those hours or if not, whenever he deviates its 6AM.
I just hope he doesn't get burnt out. The man is an ARTIST

Reactions: GARGANTYUA
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote