Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
What impresses me the most about this guy is how quickly he's pumping out content without a tremendous drop in quality while maintaining enough length to make it worth watching. I'll gladly take his content over subbing to a guy like FPSBlyck who drops 10 second loops every other month.

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
What impresses me the most about this guy is how quickly he's pumping out content without a tremendous drop in quality while maintaining enough length to make it worth watching. I'll gladly take his content over subbing to a guy like FPSBlyck who drops 10 second loops every other month.
Hes probably not only full time, but he has insane gooner worth ethnic and is perverted enough to have honed a skill in making sure minute details in his work are expressed. The VA's also are very good and match his level of quality

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Inaro and hqxrjvuh

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Would love to see one of the besides amazonium to do something with black widow
I wish Rad will do one with Futa Cammy and chun Li duo and mileena getting her Tarkat cure which is futa cum in her Belly can't decide who's gonna be futa on this case

Also guys is it me or we all need a Ada & sheva animation which will be long as the Lara croft animation

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote