Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 3497173

Umbrella Corp wanted Ada to conduct some experiments… in the bedroom. Don't think it went exactly as they planned lol.

I think the outro on this animation is some of my best work yet, I tested out animating little subtle movements throughout the entirety of that section and just caked them on, it was a lot more work but I'm happy with how it turned out. and really raised the quality of this project with their voice work. Also continuing more work on the Lara project and well see what other goodies are in store for April!

Thanks for the support to those have been here awhile and those who may have recently joined, I really appreciate it and I hope you liked this animation ^^

Workupload

Pixeldrain
I know a lot of people don't enjoy the intensity of Rads animation, but I'm personally really glad they sticked with it and just improved on it. Makes the animations more unique and stand out from all the other creators. Can't wait for the Lara animation, bet it's gonna be good as well.

sorrybro178

May 6, 2021

View attachment 3497173

Umbrella Corp wanted Ada to conduct some experiments… in the bedroom. Don't think it went exactly as they planned lol.

I think the outro on this animation is some of my best work yet, I tested out animating little subtle movements throughout the entirety of that section and just caked them on, it was a lot more work but I'm happy with how it turned out. and really raised the quality of this project with their voice work. Also continuing more work on the Lara project and well see what other goodies are in store for April!

Thanks for the support to those have been here awhile and those who may have recently joined, I really appreciate it and I hope you liked this animation ^^

Workupload

Pixeldrain
thanksomuch

Reactions: AK9999999

EvaQueen

Jun 14, 2023

View attachment 3497173

Workupload

Pixeldrain
:love:
Sheva best RE girl change my mind, waiting Remake RE5..

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote