VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Sorry to break it to you guys, but I've already gathered a team of lawyers. I plan to sue RadRoach for damages inflicted upon my penis and compensation for the hair-loss I've suffered due to zinc-deficiency from excessive masturbation from his videos.

I know some of you may see this a traitorous decision, but it a sacrifice I am willing to make

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry to break it to you guys, but I've already gathered a team of lawyers. I plan to sue RadRoach for damages inflicted upon my penis and compensation for the hair-loss I've suffered due to zinc-deficiency from excessive masturbation from his videos.

I know some of you may see this a traitorous decision, but it a sacrifice I am willing to make
skill issue

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
How many of you guys think this is gonna be the most viewed/highly rated futa animation of all time? I'm not trying to over praise rad roach but I seriously think this project is going to be a smash hit audience wise.

The last time I felt this way was when Nyl released his Mortal Kombat 3some or more recently when he came out with his Bordello series. This is gonna blow everything out of the fucking waters.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
How many of you guys think this is gonna be the most viewed/highly rated futa animation of all time? I'm not trying to over praise rad roach but I seriously think this project is going to be a smash hit audience wise.

The last time I felt this way was when Nyl released his Mortal Kombat 3some or more recently when he came out with his Bordello series. This is gonna blow everything out of the fucking waters.
holy overzealous

• Haha
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Or Lady D competing with Sheeva to see who assfucks a girl better
I would unironically die if he ever made a Lady D animation.

His model would be drool worthy. I'm still blue-balled from Nyl never making a lengthy animation with her. Definitely praying for him to touch LADY d

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote