Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I chose one of the dark options in that scene, if it´s the same scene we are taling about i chose the decieve and lie to her ( about my feelings for her)
Yeah it is the same, in ch4, I rejected her and then I had that other scene in ch5.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
One question, i just finish replaying chapter 5, i´m starting chapter 6, and there was never an option to chose Deceive & Use Her. I´m on her dark path, she has 16 dark points so far and 11 lust points, she has also 7 scared points. She will have more in chapter 6, so, i guess i will see that scene. But i´m curious why sych a choice for Deceive and Use her never appared to me, or is that for the Lust path?
The Ch6 Hotel Dark scene variant can only be viewed via one of two ways which I fully explained in the SanchoMod thread here. If you are seeking to see that scene then I laid out a wall of text that explains it all in detail. Just having Liv's Dark sub path alone is not enough to view the scene, FYI.

Additionally I just updated the mod to include more elaborate detail in its ChoiceGuide to direct the Player in regards to either an LI's main Relp Path and/or their associated Dark sub paths. So, you have many ways to get the info you are asking I reckon, pick your favorite and enjoy.

Reactions: Qixoni and affen123

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I quit playing when the MC laid out Chad. I can't see myself in that character, either. Too much schoolyard machismo for m e.
If that made you stop playing then I'm surprised you play anything other than the weakest story games on the site. That was NOT machismo, that was someone realizing that sometimes you *can't* talk your way out of something and picking the right option to get the actions stopped as needed.

It's always amusing when people think you can always solve issues with talking, shows how naive and sheltered they have been their entire life.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
One of those games that I wish I had discovered a little later because it's so good and the wait for the next update drives you crazy because it's so good and you want to experience more.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The Ch6 Hotel Dark scene variant can only be viewed via one of two ways which I fully explained in the SanchoMod thread here. If you are seeking to see that scene then I laid out a wall of text that explains it all in detail. Just having Liv's Dark sub path alone is not enough to view the scene, FYI.

Additionally I just updated the mod to include more elaborate detail in its ChoiceGuide to direct the Player in regards to either an LI's main Relp Path and/or their associated Dark sub paths. So, you have many ways to get the info you are asking I reckon, pick your favorite and enjoy.
Like you said, only if the stars align themselves with some much conditionings, hehe. Specially since you are still in her main dark path if you act dark normally toward her, i think it´s enough for me. This is supposed to be an alternate path, yes, more darker, but.... I saw the scene itself in you gallery. It´s nice, but i don´t know if it´s worth that much trouble.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Like you said, only if the stars align themselves with some much conditionings, hehe. Specially since you are still in her main dark path if you act dark normally toward her, i think it´s enough for me. This is supposed to be an alternate path, yes, more darker, but.... I saw the scene itself in you gallery. It´s nice, but i don´t know if it´s worth that much trouble.
Indeed.... the two ways possible can be thought as the easy way and the hard way... both with the same outcome. Otherwise it's the standard variant scene that's populated. The hard way is a borderline ridiculous conditional. The odds of a Player randomly having those specific prerequisites (without a walkthrough) are very damn slim. At least there is an "easy" way although it's not the most intuitive either imo.

It is what it is though... now we wait for the next shenanigans since I'm a believer that this bit of info is either a dev team joke or one hell of an attempt to cliffhanger folks:
1711588316379.png
I call bullshit on it being an "official ending". But that's a whole other topic I reckon.

Reactions: faramata and Qixoni

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Is there a pure path? I don't want to pursue daughters but whatever I choose, it leads there. Also in wt it says if you stop Liv kissing you, it leads her to dark path. So it seems not possible, am I correct? :unsure:

Edit: Got my answer, it's possible. :)

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is one of the most surreal things I have seen on this forum, wine analysis lol. In any case you can't blame Dammed for not knowing what wine tastes like. Dude spends all his money on video games.
Final Fantasy and Twitter basically... :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes