3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RS.jpg

Overview:
Rad Science, for example, is rather story driven, but the choices you make will change your ending. There is also lot of nudity, masturbation, girls playing around with each other and so forth. It is also the story of our main character, and it is my goal that his intentions, his reasoning, his feelings are understandable.​

Updated: 13-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -
Compressed Version:

11_04.png 11_dress.png 12_storage_sex_02.png 14_01_01.png 14_05_bath_07.png 14_bad_preg_10.png party_pool_5.png shopping_2_b.png

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
what dahell is TF, transformation? Also you tagged this with visual novel and i see this here on XXX Releases

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Yea should be in VN forum probably. TF is transformation. In this particular game is gender bending M2F transformation.

When he first did part of the game a couple years ago it was pretty good. One of my favorite games on tfgamesite at the time. Hopefully he will get some Patrons supporting him and actually finish this version. I don't remember it having futa content but if he is redoing it I guess that may have changed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Yea should be in VN forum probably. TF is transformation. In this particular game is gender bending M2F transformation.

When he first did part of the game a couple years ago it was pretty good. One of my favorite games on tfgamesite at the time. Hopefully he will get some Patrons supporting him and actually finish this version. I don't remember it having futa content but if he is redoing it I guess that may have changed?
its not futa its just then when transforming the dick becomes smaller and smaller and is replaced by a vagina

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I noticed that after I played it. The MC seems to go from hetero male to female slut quicker than I remember. The whole been a girl for a couple days and lets a dude she doesn't know in the shower fuck her seems weird. IIRC the first sex in the previous version was from getting drunk at a party which made more sense.

Last edited:

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, he re-created the HTML version? I thought he was completly done with this game after the comments he got on the game.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So... you're a guy that is a girl now? I pass! :p
Most of what originates at TFgamesite is M2F transformation themed. While I don't think of it as gay, liking the genre probably does move me off zero on the Kinsey scale.

Oh, he re-created the HTML version? I thought he was completly done with this game after the comments he got on the game.
I am glad he picked it back up. I remember him getting real pissed and basically swearing off the TFgamesite forums for a while over the previous version. Do you happen to remember exactly what happened? Can't remember if he got legitimate criticism and didn't handle it well or if people were just being dicks.

He probably saw some the $ people were bringing in for terribly written and rendered games and thought he could do better.

Last edited:

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
I am glad he picked it back up. I remember him getting real pissed and basically swearing off the TFgamesite forums for a while over the previous version. Do you happen to remember exactly what happened? Can't remember if he got legitimate criticism and didn't handle it well or if people were just being dicks.

He probably saw some the $ people were bringing in for terribly written and rendered games and thought he could do better.
Not exactly sure, i think it was a combination of both. I remember going to check on the forum because it wasn't updated in a while and then saw that he decided to quit working on it. I think he felt the people didn't appreciate the work that he put in the game. So people where being a dick, but then again, alot of people are strict with comments and i do have a feeling he partly couldn't handle that either.

ann

Aug 8, 2016
If I recall the drama correctly, there were a couple of players who had problems with the upload site the author was using, and asked if he could upload to somewhere else too. Author flatly refused for no apparent reason that I can recall, and when people kept asking, he went completely ballistic. It was really weird how he handled the whole situation, and internet being internet, some rude words were exchanged. He would have none of it, so he stopped using the forums (but not TFgames site itself) completely for his games and the development of this game was stopped. Watching it all unfold was a true "wtf is happening?" moment.

Reactions: hazoltd

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
If I recall the drama correctly
There were also some players that were forcefully trying to influence the content of the game, and who would not take no for an answer even after the were politely and official told to cool it.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If I recall the drama correctly, there were a couple of players who had problems with the upload site the author was using, and asked if he could upload to somewhere else too. Author flatly refused for no apparent reason that I can recall, and when people kept asking, he went completely ballistic. It was really weird how he handled the whole situation, and internet being internet, some rude words were exchanged. He would have none of it, so he stopped using the forums (but not TFgames site itself) completely for his games and the development of this game was stopped. Watching it all unfold was a true "wtf is happening?" moment.
Not completely. What he did was he stopped creating threads for his games. Whenever he would update or release a game from that point on, it would no longer have a discussion thread. He updated Rad Science a few times before this now released rehaul of the game.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm actually on board with this game, it doesn't really get too wierd at any point. No real interaction during the transition, just after. I don't doubt it'll get weird, but I signed off about caring about that a few hundred hentai ago. As long as it doesn't go into hard core torture or something worse than that. Fair game.

Reactions: long and Nope

Sorrow_CG

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
@Drama,
it was more about some people leaving rude and insulting comments and messages about my decision to not upload my game to ad-ladden sites like 4shared, it kinda spiraled down from there >:) a whole lot of memes was used!

@OP, you used a picture of the original HTML Version! That's outdated! Probably need to create a new Teaser Picture so the share sites can have a proper 1st post :p.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
@Drama,
it was more about some people leaving rude and insulting comments and messages about my decision to not upload my game to ad-ladden sites like 4shared, it kinda spiraled down from there :evilsmile: a whole lot of memes was used!

@OP, you used a picture of the original HTML Version! That's outdated! Probably need to create a new Teaser Picture so the share sites can have a proper 1st post :p.
holy shit mate good to see ya here and welcome back from the grave o_O:p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LOL we have more dev here than patreon itself XD
most of patreon game are free and count on peoples for pledge.
putting games here allow more peoples to know about the game and give a chance to dev to get more patron :p
soo its not a bad thing imho

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes