ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Yea, last I recall they were making improvements, or some shit like that. Could also be due to the fact Flash is "dead".
adobe is no longer supporting flash because its already dead now but that can be download flash player anywhere and some other provided sites can download a whole emulator flash games.

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
Is there a version for Android of Rack 1.2.0? I know there was one for the final release, but I'm unsure if Fek decided to update the android version too.

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
does anyone know how likes and dislikes work in this game? it seems like everything I try my test subjects hate, even if it says its something they enjoy

Turtlebirdman

Oct 23, 2017
Where can custom characters be found? The official custom character google doc is completely destroyed/useless.

Jun 25, 2021
its a damn shame we probaly wont get more of this at least not anymore large updates. i honestly like this better then the sequel its more simplistic easier on my junkware and way easier on the eyes given then sequels clipping issues.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
its a damn shame we probaly wont get more of this at least not anymore large updates. i honestly like this better then the sequel its more simplistic easier on my junkware and way easier on the eyes given then sequels clipping issues.
You won't get money on flash games anymore. Unless most of the game's cast is oversized futas.

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
idk how you'd apply them these days, but did anyone ever make mods for rack 1? I know ppl are adding in their own stuff for rack 2, and there are custom characters that come with the rack1 files, but any like overhauls or new mechanics or anything like that?

Reactions: lebontruc
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes