GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
asdasdasdasdasas.jpg

Overview:
Rack is a science-themed bondage game where you can perform sexual tests and experiments using a variety of toys and gadgets. As you play the game, you'll unlock new features, lab settings, and test subjects to play with.

The game features a massive variety of test subjects of all genders and species, including human characters. It also supports custom character importing, which means there are lots of user-created characters available.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-07
Release Date: 2018-12-31
Developer: Fek - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.0
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Play:
DOWNLOAD
Swf:
- - - -
Win/Mac (v1.0.2): - - -
Android
(v1.0.1): - - - -

Extras:
- - -

DeltaAir thanks for the link

1546299746962.png f9886fcc36c98b1909059d8009000f5f.jpg 388e7d53285d5c8e9d8e1e49a65a638f.jpg 4d0192d4e87cd59dd57882f228db9ecb.jpg kendra_preview_censored.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I'm not into furry. I was simply viewing the sequel without the original game and that was driving me crazy :p

oh yeah, Win/Mac are of the latest version, don't mind the 102. It's truly 1.1.0

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
This game actually isn't bad, played it on newgrounds ages ago, and it still holds up well for it's creativity and good art.
Worth a try if you have interest in the sequel.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Weird, I saw the screenshot and though; "That's a strange way to pilot a spaceship"
A bit of a confusing setting. o_O

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
interresting they are humans in RAK, but look like they kicked them out on RACK 2 :unsure:
Fek has stated that he'd like to put humans in Rack 2 as soon as he can make them look decent.

W65

May 31, 2018
Weird, I saw the screenshot and though; "That's a strange way to pilot a spaceship"
A bit of a confusing setting. o_O
Remember that, as far as I can tell, furries are the ones who came up with the concept of a biological machine that uses orgasms to drive a space ship. Sure, it was an eye-roller, but it was kind of a Minor Thing for a short while back in... I forget. I think it was the early-mid 2000s.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Remember that, as far as I can tell, furries are the ones who came up with the concept of a biological machine that uses orgasms to drive a space ship. Sure, it was an eye-roller, but it was kind of a Minor Thing for a short while back in... I forget. I think it was the early-mid 2000s.
Of course! The peak orgasmic propulsion drive by Dr. Fox and fursociates at FASA. I remember reading about it.
Now it all makes sense, silly me for not connecting the dots sooner.

W65

May 31, 2018
Of course! The peak orgasmic propulsion drive by Dr. Fox and fursociates at FASA. I remember reading about it.
Now it all makes sense, silly me for not connecting the dots sooner.
I hate to say it, but you're actually pretty close. "Living 'gasm drive." The contraction was part of the actual name, if memory serves.

Jesus. It's embarrassing just to type that out, and I'm just telling a story second-hand. I blush for my animal-dicked contemporaries in the fandom.

(Although really is it any more embarrassing than neon-blue mucous membranes, fox/dragon/Someone's-Little-Pony hybrids, dicktongues, dragon penis dildos, sonic OCs, and all the other crap that furries come up with? Jesus. Can you imagine if CNN covered the actually weird parts of the fandom instead of the fursuiters? They're almost NORMAL compared to some of us. But I really shouldn't talk--I've beat off to some pretty weird stuff in my time.)

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
And here I was just talking out of my ass and making stuff up. I had to google it to believe it. x)
Furries must have rule 34 quotum to fill or something. Hard workers, I give them that.

Reactions: KillJoy2190

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
I have always the same problem with this version, the human models won't load (they just appear as "loading", and I prefer humans over furry). Any advice?
Develop a fur fetish?

I had a play around thinking it would be a connectivity thing with flash but it seems to be able to use the character browser "online" (I'm guessing that's what the globe icon is on the character pictures) cache is set to maximum in flash too so I'm a little confused at to why the human (and it seems offline fur too) characters just display as the loading icon...

I'm using the download from MEGA if it matters...

W65

May 31, 2018
Develop a fur fetish?

I had a play around thinking it would be a connectivity thing with flash but it seems to be able to use the character browser "online" (I'm guessing that's what the globe icon is on the character pictures) cache is set to maximum in flash too so I'm a little confused at to why the human (and it seems offline fur too) characters just display as the loading icon...

I'm using the download from MEGA if it matters...
The source has a remote loader that takes a url to load assets from, but I haven't bothered to see if it's actually called anywhere. Stands to reason that something's broken wherever those assets actually are.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes