muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
toprach.jpg rach2 (1).jpg 14273_rachel.jpg

Overview:
Rachel part 1: Your first date with Rachel. She has a reputation for being wild, which means you can expect lots of daring exhibitionism and threesomes. There are six endings for you to find.
Rachel Part 2: Rachel is on a new date, following on from your previous date together. There are currently seven endings for you to find, usually involving a second woman.
Rachel part 3: In this game, you have been in a relationship with Rachel for a full year and are celebrating your anniversary tonight. However, Rachel has been considering ending it. Impress her enough tonight in order to keep the relationship going. Otherwise, this could be your last date together. This game features a threesome with Lisette and a foursome with Maddison and Ellie. It also comes with the ability to pick the player characters' gender, ethnicity, and occupation. Along the way, try to build up Rachel's lust as often as possible to provoke her into much wilder moments.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-06
Release Date: 2016-09-28
Developer: Vdategames
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Rachel Part 1: - - - -
Rachel Part 2: - - - -
Rachel Part 3: - - - -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH Rachel Part 1 - WALKTHROUGH Rachel Part 2

14273_rachel.jpg toprach.jpg rach2 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks! I was logged in and grabbed it. Then tested it.. I think I forgot to log out first. Thanks for the mega upload !

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The pastebin links seem to lead nowhere, even when I correct for the Canadian suffix to a .com. I have Part 1.2 and part 2, but not 3. Could someone upload 3? I've added the ones I have in .pdf format.

Reactions: fortuna95

itsTheMoose

Nov 4, 2021
View attachment 1284962 View attachment 1284964 View attachment 1284961

Overview:
Rachel part 1: Your first date with Rachel. She has a reputation for being wild, which means you can expect lots of daring exhibitionism and threesomes. There are six endings for you to find.
Rachel Part 2: Rachel is on a new date, following on from your previous date together. There are currently seven endings for you to find, usually involving a second woman.
Rachel part 3: In this game, you have been in a relationship with Rachel for a full year and are celebrating your anniversary tonight. However, Rachel has been considering ending it. Impress her enough tonight in order to keep the relationship going. Otherwise, this could be your last date together. This game features a threesome with Lisette and a foursome with Maddison and Ellie. It also comes with the ability to pick the player characters' gender, ethnicity, and occupation. Along the way, try to build up Rachel's lust as often as possible to provoke her into much wilder moments.
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Rachel Part 1: - - MEGA - -
Rachel Part 2: - - MEGA - -
Rachel Part 3: - - MEGA - -

Extras:

View attachment 1284961 View attachment 1284962 View attachment 1284964
View attachment 1284962 View attachment 1284964 View attachment 1284961

Overview:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Rachel Part 1: - - MEGA - -
Rachel Part 2: - - MEGA - -
Rachel Part 3: - - MEGA - -

Extras:

View attachment 1284961 View attachment 1284962 View attachment 1284964
Im trying to play it, but whenever i try to do it, i can only play as a female and not a male.