Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Great game no bugs nice mini race game, the game is just great for me, i like the characters the scenes the story so far i can not wait to

see more content to this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
If this was meant to be a job application to take over Joshy92's simp gimmick: he's been slacking off so you got the job, congrats.
It was an attempt to showcase their for avns very unique relationship development.

But whatever labes make you sleep better.

I was bored and had fun doing it, it doesn’t go much deeper, i even put everything in spoilers to not offend any fragile snowflakes, why so butthurt?

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
It was an attempt to showcase their for avns very unique relationship development.

But whatever labes make you sleep better.

I was bored and had fun doing it, it doesn’t go much deeper, i even put everything in spoilers to not offend any fragile snowflakes, why so butthurt?
It's just a joke, no hard feelings dude :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I'm trying to buy the gauges for the car, and despite clearly not having enough money to buy the parts, the game will not let me proceed. I'm confused on what to do. Here is my save file attached.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Hello, I'm trying to buy the gauges for the car, and despite clearly not having enough money to buy the parts, the game will not let me proceed. I'm confused on what to do. Here is my save file attached.
if you don't have money the game won't let you proceed. Remember that the money is necessary for the treatment of the protagonist's daughter. You can cheat and add money or win the races, whichever is easier for you.

BlackwingYu

May 14, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game. I hope it helps you all to replay the different branches.

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Are there plans to update the pdf?

Jun 16, 2022
if you don't have money the game won't let you proceed. Remember that the money is necessary for the treatment of the protagonist's daughter. You can cheat and add money or win the races, whichever is easier for you.
Probably cheat and add money. I did win the race with the Chevy Camaro-like opponent, but some of my older files don't work, so I can't rollback to an earlier save if necessary.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Probably cheat and add money. I did win the race with the Chevy Camaro-like opponent, but some of my older files don't work, so I can't rollback to an earlier save if necessary.
Well use this mod, it's simple to install and manage.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Apr 1, 2023
I had no problems with the money, but the game shouldn't let you get into a position where it's impossible for you to proceed due to lack of funds and it just soft locks you. Come up with a way using writing to get around that scenario, or don't let the player get into that scenario to begin with.

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
I had no problems with the money, but the game shouldn't let you get into a position where it's impossible for you to proceed due to lack of funds and it just soft locks you. Come up with a way using writing to get around that scenario, or don't let the player get into that scenario to begin with.
That was a bug and it’s fixed on the newest version. Though it’s required to replay Episode 3.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Losing a race in this game that is a no for me also for now everything i care about is their daughter, also this is the first wife i actually

wanna get her back she is just too great as a mother not to even try to get her back but that is just me.

Reactions: GokutheG and VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes