• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Lmao care to explain why you dislike Maggie this much? That’s kinda funny

mine would be:

1) Allison
Him disliking Maggie so much makes just as much sense as why you put Veronica the last on your list and a nagging, selfish cunt of an ex-wife first does, or to be more specific, tastes and preferences.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging anyone for liking other women than I do, I just find it real weird how you can put a sweet, genuinely supportive and hot asf teacher, her clinginess aside, like Veronica last and an immature, (most of the time) completely unreasonable and unlikable bitch like Allison first.:WaitWhat: I know she has her cute moments when she seems she becomes a grown ass mature and reasonable woman again, BUT hating her ex-husband for years for a mistake she too is to blame for sounds ridiculous and off-putting to me, no matter how you try to spin it.

I bet peeps here would've loooved the MC's character, if the roles were reversed and he acted half as bad toward her as she did toward him, and let's be honest for a sec, the brutal truth is, she too is partly responsible for her daughter's accident, so her character has quite a lot of flaws too, but you do you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3608426
Well, you do you, trolling or not, this always is a matter of tastes and preferences. I like both types. At least you didn't say skinny, small ass, flat chested freckled redheads are the superior type of women lol, and I do respect that.

Maggie sucks and is Whiteknight bait regardless of her hair color.
I don't think we played the same game here, or you intentionally made the wrong choices for trolling purposes, but Maggie's one of the best female characters in the whole game.

She was already a little too feminist for my taste to begin with. Other than that, I fucking hate bondage and femdom. The moment she bound the MC's wrists I noped out of that shit right away. She's the friendly neighbor, but that's it. Maggie is a hell no for me.
Uhh, what ??:WaitWhat: Are you really trying to tell us how shitty of a character she is for not letting the MC smack her ass, make stupid, inappropriate jokes and peep on her while she getting changed ?? Cuz to me, that sounds like something any other woman IRL would do to any guy she barely knows who acted like the MC did, if the player makes the wrong choices. Might be wrong about it tho, but let's just say most women would act the same way Maggie does every time the MC says or does something stupid.:unsure:

I agree with you on the femdom-ish scene with her tho... it came out of nowhere and for no reason. Basically, Maggie went something like this, "let me thank you for being a good super simp for me and my stupid, submissive, rich-asshole-loving momma by teasing and femdoming the shit outta you, and if you keep being a good boi, maybe I'll peg you too and make you lick it clean, out of appreciation, ofc.":ROFLMAO: Da fuck, bois ??:WaitWhat::p

Devs need to understand that something like this, that doesn't even make sense storywise, is a deal breaker for many players, and the only solution is to completely remove it (from Maggie's path) or at least, make it competely avoidable, since nobody likes divisive content being forced on them.

As a member of the V Brigade this shit hurts yo. :LOL: Bro put V below sidegirls that are just standing/sitting in the background or girls that aren't even in the game yet. :LUL:
Tiana has some tasty chocolate booty that I wanna get a taste in this update
True, and I didn't see Tiana in most of the waifu lists here. Damn. No love for a sweet, attractive, bubbly young black woman and her big black money maker booty that already seems to be interested in the MC, huh ?? *sighs* What about Lani ?? It don't look like she's too popular either.:(

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
Devs need to understand that something like this, that doesn't even make sense storywise, is a deal breaker for many players, and the only solution is to completely remove it (from Maggie's path) or at least, make it completely avoidable, since nobody likes divisive content being forced on them.
I think it makes complete sense.
1. She's mentioned when you were on the date with her that she rarely had control of her life growing up, and it's something she wants for her future (though not in a sexual way, just a personality trait).
2. When she sleeps in your bed, she finds the handcuffs and fantasizes about him being restrained while she teases him while masturbating.
3. She straight up says pretty much the same thing at the start of the scene.

Maybe it was a bit more subtle than having her somehow say outright that she has a control or gentle femdom kink, but I thought the foreshadowing was there.

The scene is also avoidable in three different ways (saying no to the massage, leaving your underwear on, or saying no even after that).

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Him disliking Maggie so much makes just as much sense as why you put Veronica the last on your list and a nagging, selfish cunt of an ex-wife first does, or to be more specific, tastes and preferences.
Maybe, just maybe she has a reason to act that way and people sympathize with her because of it? Cheating is not cool especially with a coworker and her attitude at first is entirely justified.

1. She's mentioned when you were on the date with her that she rarely had control of her life growing up, and it's something she wants for her future (though not in a sexual way, just a personality trait).
2. When she sleeps in your bed, she finds the handcuffs and fantasizes about him being restrained while she teases him while masturbating.

Maybe it was a bit more subtle than having her somehow say outright that she has a control or gentle femdom kink, but I thought the foreshadowing was there.

The scene is also avoidable in three different ways (saying no to the massage, leaving your underwear on, or saying no even after that).
It's almost like people just decide to ignore specific parts of the story for no apparent reason. Or they just skip scenes.

Reactions: GokutheG

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
blondie russian bimbo is waaaay too obvious
The only thing "way too obvious" about Natalya is that she's far from being a . Listen to the dictionary, not to blonde haters, cuz it's shown she's at least as smart as the MC is when it comes to nerd stuff.

Maybe you're right, or maybe not, but it still needs to be completely avoidable is in completely avoiding all the femdom stuff, not the whole sex scene or Maggie's character, cuz that'd be pretty stupid. She could femdom her stepdaddy while the MC's fucking her all she wants, but not him.:WeSmart:

I can only consider it a very bad joke, and nothing more than that, a woman wanting to thank a helpful man like the MC who's risking his and his comatose daughter's future by femdoming and most likely humiliating him (this shit goes hand in hand with femdom), and the explanation for why it supposedly makes sense should be even less funnier, but that's me.

There's no BJ either if you pick any of those options, which like I said, it don't make sense, considering how badly she wants to show the MC how much she appreciates his help. What would make sense is her wanting to femdom and (only) peg the shit out of her asshole of a stepdad while the MC's fucking her and recording the performance so everybody could see how much of a wimpy, idiotic anal-loving bitch boi the big bad wannabe antagonist really is if he don't play ball and keeps being a nuisance.

Reactions: sluraplea

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
If done correctly, the sex scenes can be used to advance character developement and plot points. The writer just has to make the sex mean something in the context of the story, not just throw random sex scenes in for cheap titillation. Every sex scene should have meaning and purpose.
jokes aside, I agree a good/decent story is better than a fuckfest

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
What would make sense is her wanting to femdom and (only) peg the shit out of her asshole of a stepdad while the MC's fucking her and recording the performance so everybody could see how much of a wimpy, idiotic anal-loving bitch boi the big bad wannabe antagonist really is if he don't play ball and keeps being a nuisance.
That escalated quickly

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
She was already a little too feminist for my taste to begin with. Other than that, I fucking hate bondage and femdom. The moment she bound the MC's wrists I noped out of that shit right away. She's the friendly neighbor, but that's it. Maggie is a hell no for me.

I like that you listed Patricia as #3 though. She's adorably stupid. Here scenes were hilarious this update.
Oh ok, i just see Maggie as .. nice but so bland girl that i cant even see whats there to dislike :HideThePain:

But i see the shackles made her polarising.

And yeah, adorably stupid is such a great description of Patricia, shes so .. genuine lmao .. i think she would be a great fwb and a lot of fun in the sheets :ROFLMAO:

Here fixed it for you. :LOL:

I must say though, jokes aside I have a change of heart on Veronica. I think she is not clingy but inexperienced and because of that insecure. She does not know how to act but she also does not want to lose whatever she has with MC and that makes her erratic. So I'd like to see what her story will bring. Btw, I noticed you did not put Natalya on the list.:LOL:

:unsure:My list would be,
  1. Allison
  2. Jasmine
  3. Maggie
  4. Kris
  5. Veronica
  6. Alexa
  7. Natalya.
Natalya sits at the bottom because I am vary of her.
I think its the other way around and her insecurity makes her clingy :ROFLMAO: girls like that are just super annoying imo, you cant even have a conversation with other women without them freaking out. fuck that. But yeah im not saying shes all bad, just not my type.

And Natalya .. yeah .. i kinda feel like i would be too irritated around her to even get a boner. I would prefer having conversations with patricia over her :KEK: Everything about Natalya seems completly fake and not genuine at all.

If shes not a spy shes autistic, her behavior is just .. i dunno ..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging anyone for liking other women than I do, I just find it real weird how you can put a sweet, genuinely supportive and hot asf teacher, her clinginess aside, like Veronica last and an immature, (most of the time) completely unreasonable and unlikable bitch like Allison first.:WaitWhat: I know she has her cute moments when she seems she becomes a grown ass mature and reasonable woman again, BUT hating her ex-husband for years for a mistake she too is to blame for sounds ridiculous and off-putting to me, no matter how you try to spin it.

I bet peeps here would've loooved the MC's character, if the roles were reversed and he acted half as bad toward her as she did toward him, and let's be honest for a sec, the brutal truth is, she too is partly responsible for her daughter's accident, so her character has quite a lot of flaws too, but you do you.
I mean there are good and bad tastes, which is fine.

Some guys prefer women who really comitt to you and even cant stop loving you when you cheat on them.

And some guys prefer clingy women who expect you to make them the center of your world while youre daughter is in coma and bail if you dont go along with their requests.

And Allison isnt nagging, shes straight up front directly insulting and saying whats on her mind :ROFLMAO:. V is the nagging one my friend.

And no, Allison isnt to blame for Jake's cheating, fuck that sentiment entirely. And its only natural to be emotional when someone broke your trust completly and betrayed you while you loved him/her and still do despite it.

Shes to blame for their relationship being bad yeah, but thats something you either work on or break up as solutions. cheating isnt a solution and just makes everything worse.

But have fun with your "genuinely supportive" teacher who drops you as soon as you dont give her enough attention during a tragedy.

I dont the the scene as femdom at all, its just teasing. Jake could have broken off these pathetic little cuffs at any second, some girls just really enjoy to make a man drive wild with desire and arousal.

The appeal for Maggie is that she can tease a strong/masculine guy and make him go wild in pleasure. Its not about dominating, humiliating or something like that.

But i still think the scene was kinda out of place and way to fast/straigth forward for maggie, but maybe i just didnt got her character really before that.

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
Not much to it.

At the hospital you can invite allison (or dont), if you have a good relationship with her (maybe the ball with her is necessary i dunno) she will accept.

Jasmine will come along anyway and Natalya will ask to come along in class, if you encourage Jasmine to invite her, all four are going. Jasmine will share rooms with Natalya in this case and i think Allison with Jake.
Taking her to ball doesn't matter
Breaking up with Veronica opens up that choice
I took Jasmine to the ball and it automatically closed off veronica's path, and I was able to get that choice
So I think keeping relationship with Veronica is somehow connected to not being able to take allie as ur +1

Reactions: Krytax123

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Cheating is not cool especially with a coworker and her attitude at first is entirely justified.
I never said what the MC did was completely ok just cuz whenever one's horny and their partner is too tired or simply not in the mood to have sex with them, they need to cheat cuz it's justified, like some crazy feminists preach. No, we can all agree he was and, to a degree, still is an asshole, BUT Allison constantly putting almost everything else above their marriage wasn't ok either. That's why I said she was partly responsible for her ex-husband's cheating and is ridiculously unreasonable and immature about it. It's real-life shit, not something unheard of.

It's almost like people just decide to ignore specific parts of the story for no apparent reason. Or they just skip scenes.
OR they just feel the need to point out a mistake when the way a character is portrayed and how it acts in one Ch is different in the next, contradicting themselves and the story in the process, and judging by a few other replies on this topic, I'm not the only one thinking that. Plus, unavoidably, as in you get no damn BJ at all if you avoid this option, going all femdom on the MC's ass on a whim just bcz she wanted to experience some things in her life or to be dominant in bed for a change, but wasn't allowed to, doesn't mean that all this shit should be forced (or you get no BJ) on the only guy who helped her more out of the goodness of his own heart and less for only wanting to clap her cheeks and dumping her afterward.

We all know who the real asshole is who hurt her and her stupid mother the most and the only reason why she can't even talk to her mother again. Her stepdad's the guy who needs to be on the receiving end of her femdom, She-Hulk, wallmart Ronda Rousey, or whatever outbursts, not the MC.

I personally expected to see Allison femdoming the MC after he hate-fucked her in the previous chapter or if he lost more money than he earned from his illegal street races, Camille, or even the hot and shady asf Natalya, but never sweet Maggie, ffs. Talk about some devs giving some of their fans the middle finger treatment.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Taking her to ball doesn't matter
Breaking up with Veronica opens up that choice
I took Jasmine to the ball and it automatically closed off veronica's path, and I was able to get that choice
So I think keeping relationship with Veronica is somehow connected to not being able to take allie as ur +1
Are there people who take Allie to the ball and stay with V? I kinda didn’t consider that, true

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I never said what the MC did was completely ok just cuz whenever one's horny and their partner is too tired or simply not in the mood to have sex with them, they need to cheat cuz it's justified, like some crazy feminists preach. No, we can all agree he was and, to a degree, still is an asshole, BUT Allison constantly putting almost everything else above their marriage wasn't ok either. That's why I said she was partly responsible for her ex-husband's cheating and is ridiculously unreasonable and immature about it. It's real-life shit, not something unheard of.
It is real life shit indeed, although I don't think there are many people who would be reasonable about their partner cheating, ruining their marriage in the process and making Allison a laughing stock at the company which they worked at. Her being a "nagging, selfish cunt" as you put it is completely justified.

OR they just feel the need to point out a mistake when the way a character is portrayed and how it acts in one Ch is different in the next, contradicting themselves and the story in the process, and judging by a few other replies on this topic, I'm not the only one thinking that. Plus, unavoidably, as in you get no damn BJ at all if you avoid this option, going all femdom on the MC's ass on a whim just bcz she wanted to experience some things in her life or to be dominant in bed for a change, but wasn't allowed to, doesn't mean that all this shit should be forced (or you get no BJ) on the only guy who helped her more out of the goodness of his own heart and less for only wanting to clap her cheeks and dumping her afterward.

We all know who the real asshole is who hurt her and her stupid mother the most and the only reason why she can't even talk to her mother again. Her stepdad's the guy who needs to be on the receiving end of her femdom, She-Hulk, wallmart Ronda Rousey, or whatever outbursts, not the MC.

I personally expected to see Allison femdoming the MC after he hate-fucked her in the previous chapter or if he lost more money than he earned from his illegal street races, Camille, or even the hot and shady asf Natalya, but never sweet Maggie, ffs. Talk about some devs giving some of their fans the middle finger treatment.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
OR, hear me out, it wasn't a contradiction as the person who I replied to pointed out. It was heavily foreshadowed and if you missed that part, that's on you. Being sweet doesn't mean that she is the same way in the bedroom. That's real life shit as well.

The MC also knew what would happen and if you choose to go ahead with it, that's entirely up to you. There are no indications that you can't be on her path anymore if you refuse her or wear underwear like a normal person would. There are also no indications that her path will be pure femdom, to me it seems like it's a similar situation to the Allison hatefuck scene from the last episode. It may not necessarily be the right or only choice you can take with her.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Who went down the Veronica love path?

I'm curious who decided to get with the chick who was told from the outset he's not ready for a serious relationship then decides to try to force it right after my daughter ends up in a coma. Just making the worst time of your life more complicated by making it all about her.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I'm curious who decided to get with the chick who was told from the outset he's not ready for a serious relationship then decides to try to force it right after my daughter ends up in a coma. Just making the worst time of your life more complicated by making it all about her.
Let's not forget how she made herself ridiculous for the slightest provocation from one of her students

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Who went down the Veronica love path?

Let's not forget how she made herself ridiculous for the slightest provocation from one of her students
More people ignoring/forgetting that this is just bad writing because when you start with an established LI, the dev has to give you a way out/reason to want out.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
More than insecurity it seems like desperation
Can we blame her tho ?? She got cheated on in her past relationships, even admits she always fell for guys who broke her heart, and she's not exactly having the luxury of being too picky at her age, not like she had a lot of options either. Women like her do exist IRL, but most of them are sluts, who were too busy being run through by random idiots till reality caught up to them, and single moms who, had a lot of irresponsible, unprotected fun in their youth and are now forced to lower their expectations in men or to adopt a lot of cats so they won't feel too lonely anymore.:whistle:

Don't think any of those two types of women is marriage material, and since Veronica is neither of them, I can look past her slightly annoying but understandable clinginess, wife her up and impregnate her... her big ass and big tits make pretty good arguments too, but it's the personality that counts just as much, if not, more.:sneaky:

That escalated quickly
Doesn't it always tho ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's definitely not something I'd be interested in seeing, I'm perfectly fine with the MC knocking Ian's old ass out and putting him in jail for the rest of his miserable life for what he did to Maggie, her biological dad and her mom, but the kinda stuff I mentioned there would make more sense storywise than the Maggie scene in this Ep, and, who knows, maybe some players would like a possible scenario like that too ?? Different strokes...:unsure:

Being sweet doesn't mean that she is the same way in the bedroom. That's real life shit as well.
Pay attention to what I post before making any assumptions, cuz I'm one of the "story first, sex scenes later" bois, not the "rape your CTRL button till/IF you get to the sex scenes and trash the game for its 'shitty' story later" kinda guys.

I don't have any problem with the femdom-ish vibes of the scene or the potential femdom on Maggie's path, there IS a femdom tag in the planned tags in the spoiler tag under Dev Notes after all, I only have a problem with it being unavoidable, as in you don't get any BJ and probably no sex scene for quite some time, if you don't go down the femdom route. And yeah, being nice in and outside of bed is probably a very rare thing IRL, cuz most ppl are either one or the other. It's why they say most women usually go for the 'bad' guys, and the good guys finish last.

to me it seems like it's a similar situation to the Allison hatefuck scene from the last episode. It may not necessarily be the right or only choice you can take with her.
It depends on the context. Somebody correct if I'm wrong, but to get the hate-fuck scene with Allison, you need a low score with her and to blame her for Lily's accident by picking the "fight back" option... it's a damn hate-fuck scene ffs, there isn't any room left for any lovey-dovey shit there:WeSmart:, while in Maggie's case, the massage and the BJ were supposed to be a reward for the MC taking a few punches and almost being shot for wanting a few answers from a lunatic.

I also think her scenes won't be necessarily femdom only, considering how attractive, sweet and popular she is, but you can't deny this BJ scene was a lil rushed, especially since she was supposed to be still upset she didn't find her mom and only managed to alert that idiotic stepdad of hers of her attempts to get in contact with Theresa again and paint a big target on MC's hairy ass, but we could agree to disagree.

Reactions: MarkSpectre
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes