Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Natalya saying "Familiarizing myself with your country's manufacturing practices will be of great value." is kinda sus ngl
She’s so damn obvious at this point that im starting to believe she’s a red herring.

She would really the worst spy ever if this is her trying to act normal.

As a German she’s like extra irritating for me, nothing about her but maybe her surname is even close to german.

And the whole european/german stereotypes she mentions are all complete rubbish

But let’s say she’s a spy .. it’s kinda weird, who is gonna target a guy like Jake esp before the gala. It’s not like his project was well known at this point.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game. I hope it helps you all to replay the different branches.

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
hope you update soon

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
German Dolls is sus as fuck. Still will bang, 10/10. Same with Jam Jam. Heavy favorite for 3some. But who seduces who me wonders.

However, chaos factor if we bring the ex wifey. Will she be jelly if we happen to lay pipe, or will she be more willing to accept our nature, or will German Dolls seduce her too and get in good graces?

Serious questions to be had, no?

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
-Hey Jack you know we are buddies for life. Here take this fuck you money and go help your daughter!
-OMG Cooper i love you so much bro.
-Dont even mention it Jack thats the least i could do for Lilly since it was my ugly ass truck put her in to coma. Oops tehehe.
dont. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: astabro

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
German Dolls is sus as fuck. Still will bang, 10/10. Same with Jam Jam. Heavy favorite for 3some. But who seduces who me wonders.

However, chaos factor if we bring the ex wifey. Will she be jelly if we happen to lay pipe, or will she be more willing to accept our nature, or will German Dolls seduce her too and get in good graces?

Serious questions to be had, no?
German Dolls is obviously a spy with the aim of stealing the protagonist's project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
German Dolls is obviously a spy with the aim of stealing the protagonist's project.
Supposedly. Who knows, could be something else entirely. Could be she goes turn coat and falls in love with the so not a harem but kinda is a harem of sorts. Will wait and see. Still will bang and get burned regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: gaimariy and Ray_D

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
-Hey Jack you know we are buddies for life. Here take this fuck you money and go help your daughter!
-OMG Cooper i love you so much bro.
-Dont even mention it Jack thats the least i could do for Lilly since it was my ugly ass truck put her in to coma. Oops tehehe.
dont. :HideThePain:
To me it looked more like.

„Yo bro take the money, no biggy. Have to peace out, if the feds or dea ask about me, i never saw this money. Seeee ya“

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me. They decide to take out the auto read function for no fucking reason at all. Why the fuck would you allow people to skip but force them to click through 4gb+ and growing of renders and do it for no reason at all. FUCK YOU DEVS!
Because apparently going into options and clicking unread text in the skip message department or pressing tab or ctrl is so very difficult to do. Must require astronomical physic degree to apply.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Are you fucking kidding me. They decide to take out the auto read function for no fucking reason at all. Why the fuck would you allow people to skip but force them to click through 4gb+ and growing of renders and do it for no reason at all. FUCK YOU DEVS!
You can activate auto-read in the options still. I always get slightly annoyed too when its removed from the renpy menu but the function is still there and working

Because apparently going into options and clicking unread text in the skip message department or pressing tab or ctrl is so very difficult to do. Must require astronomical physic degree to apply.
i think that wasnt what he was asking about

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cute attempt at insulting. 10/10 would tell again. Nice not knowing ya.

i think that wasnt what he was asking about
There is also the use of the spacebar and number pad enter key. But hey, if he wants to throw a literal hissy fit over a little feature like that and tell the Dev 'Fuck You, how dare they'. Don't mean they are gonna listen to that request, let alone in such a agregious manner. Could have simply asked nicely like 'Hey, do you guys think it could be possible to readd the auto read feature or such'. Truly. But sure, lets go with ragey asshole number 420 with our mood.

Last edited:

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Yep, that actual gaming companies. Most of the games on this site take years to get anywhere and usually get abandoned or get shitty endings just to have the completed tag. And you reiterated my main point

Besides, most Western VN on this site despite having multiple paths, does not deviate much from each other anyways.
That is exactly what I was talking about.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Cute attempt at insulting. 10/10 would tell again. Nice not knowing ya.

There is also the use of the spacebar and number pad enter key. But hey, if he wants to throw a literal hissy fit over a little feature like that and tell the Dev 'Fuck You, how dare they'. Don't mean they are gonna listen to that request, let alone in such a agregious manner. Could have simply asked nicely like 'Hey, do you guys think it could be possible to readd the auto read feature or such'. Truly. But sure, lets go with ragey asshole number 420 with our mood.
Yeah im not defending his shitty attitude, just mentioning that there is a difference between auto-read and skipping.

Enter and Spacebar are still clicks, auto read makes all clicks unnecessary and is a good and useful renpy feature.

And for users like me it is indeed annoying if it’s getting removed from the quickbar.

But as I said it’s still possible to activate via the ingame options just less comfortable

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah but your still going to click on choices so there is no way in removing all clicks, specially in the racing mini game and other features. But it is what it is.

Reactions: underwatersparkle
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes