• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I really am getting more and more put off by games with multiple LIs like this that have no poly or harem path. It seems less like 'realism' as others have claimed and more like a way to inflate playtime. Almost like this is the modern equivalent of those sandbox games that have you grinding for points.

A lot of dev time goes into each route and when they are exclusive like this you get large amounts of effort that goes into girls that aren't really an option unless you are playing multiple paths simultaneously. It takes time away from advancing the actual plot. The main story doesn't change, so each path after the first is like watching a movie with a 'twist' as its main selling point repeatedly.

That may have been a viable strategy in the past, but there are too many other VNs out there to follow that have new and engaging stories. There isn't a reason to replay a single VN over and over again just for different scenes with the same overall story.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Legit one of the top 3 games right now. Hate playing it so soon cos I'll have to wait longer for next update.

Only 461 patrons (including a $1 tier) is almost criminal for this quality

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
" A fresh start is required for Episode 2 as multiple variables have been changed. "

Needs to be updated for " A fresh start is required for Episode 3 " , saves are broken in this episode as well

Reactions: VOYEUR
Nov 18, 2020
There is a giant freaking warning on the first page, just above the downloads, that says you have to restart because of changes made in chapter 2.
this is chapter 3 though .... "A fresh start is required for Episode 2 as multiple variables have been changed."

Nov 17, 2018
I really am getting more and more put off by games with multiple LIs like this that have no poly or harem path. It seems less like 'realism' as others have claimed and more like a way to inflate playtime. Almost like this is the modern equivalent of those sandbox games that have you grinding for points.

A lot of dev time goes into each route and when they are exclusive like this you get large amounts of effort that goes into girls that aren't really an option unless you are playing multiple paths simultaneously. It takes time away from advancing the actual plot. The main story doesn't change, so each path after the first is like watching a movie with a 'twist' as its main selling point repeatedly.

That may have been a viable strategy in the past, but there are too many other VNs out there to follow that have new and engaging stories. There isn't a reason to replay a single VN over and over again just for different scenes with the same overall story.
I never understood why there are guys complaining when there are multiple paths to a game. You do realise that is expected right ? Games should never be linear, should be made with replays in mind. Besides, most Western VN on this site despite having multiple paths, does not deviate much from each other anyways. Imagine playing a JP VN and find out there are usually 4 completely different path for 4 completely different Heroine :eek:. VN made by actual gaming companies tends to have alot of different routes, sometimes hidden route that is unlocked by playing another route first too

ravenquartz

Nov 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to delete savegames in the "Load" section? I want to start over but I can't delete my old saves. I already deleted those in %appdata% but they're still there.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes