• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I think sometimes a hero needs encouragement and not a cuckold like you to discourage him!
If I had known you were going to be such a sensitive bitch I wouldn't have replied to your comment yesterday. But well it's not your fault, being an asshole is your nature, I'm not going to block you I'm not one of those so you can keep talking shit if you want. At the end of the day if that makes you happy that's fine with me, in the end I will have done my humanitarian duty to make a mentally handicapped person happy and that's good for the soul, have a nice day.

P. S. This is the last message I will answer you man, if you decide to keep fighting, you can do it alone. :KEK:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
2 requests:

1. can we add a back button to the quick menu. just the rollback side clicking stuff sucks because it can't be used at certain times or during choices.
2. Can we get rid of this, I really don't need to be asked every single time if I'm sure I want to skip
View attachment 3603238

Other than that, great game.
You're lucky. If I were the dev, I'd make you answer that three times before you could skip. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
A few bugs in this update:
The first page of saves has different layout than the 2-99.
So when hovering over saves the layout changes to the ones used in page 2-99 and reverts back if you stop hovering over saves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ename144

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Am I the only one who f*cking hates Veronica? I think she is irritating as hell. She is a forced LI, and if you're not on her path, her only aim is to create drama for no fucking reason. Oh, I know you just got out of a FUCKING MARRIAGE, and your daughter very well may be on her DEATHBED, but what do you mean you are not ready to commit and get every single person with a vagina out of your life? She's jealous of MC's students, friends, and ex-wife. I'm pretty sure if his daughter and mother were in the picture, she would be jealous of them too. Seriously, who harasses and breaks up with a guy when his child has JUST been put into A FUCKING COMA.

I've played quite a lot of games on this website (probably waaay more than I should :/ ) But she is the first LI that I genuinely hate. Denying her is the highlight of every single one of my playthroughs. Her having nearly more scenes than other girls combined really pisses me off too. In future releases, I really hope other characters (literally any other character; I'd rather my MC fuck Cooper before Veronica) get more spotlight.

P.S. I know Jammin' doesn't make the whole "jealousy" thing any easier for her, and every other girl is much, much hotter than Veronica, so she does have a point in her jealousy, but come on, u don't do that to a guy while her daughter has been put in a coma recently. (I don't know when exactly, but I don't think multiple weeks have passed.)

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Sounds like 2 or 3 music tracks are overlapping. The normal upbeat jingle continues to play even when a sex scene is playing and you can hear the more appropriate sex music in the background.

edit: seems to be the addon from scrappy causing it.
edit2: so far it only seemed to have happen for that first scene with Veronica. weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garen and Absurdity

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Way too much talk, not enough action. That you didn't fuck jasmine still is a crime.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Am I the only one who f*cking hates Veronica? I think she is irritating as hell. She is a forced LI, and if you're not on her path, her only aim is to create drama for no fucking reason. Oh, I know you just got out of a FUCKING MARRIAGE, and your daughter very well may be on her DEATHBED, but what do you mean you are not ready to commit and get every single person with a vagina out of your life? She's jealous of MC's students, friends, and ex-wife. I'm pretty sure if his daughter and mother were in the picture, she would be jealous of them too. Seriously, who harasses and breaks up with a guy when his child has JUST been put into A FUCKING COMA.

I've played quite a lot of games on this website (probably waaay more than I should :/ ) But she is the first LI that I genuinely hate. Denying her is the highlight of every single one of my playthroughs. Her having nearly more scenes than other girls combined really pisses me off too. In future releases, I really hope other characters (literally any other character; I'd rather my MC fuck Cooper before Veronica) get more spotlight.

P.S. I know Jammin' doesn't make the whole "jealousy" thing any easier for her, and every other girl is much, much hotter than Veronica, so she does have a point in her jealousy, but come on, u don't do that to a guy while her daughter has been put in a coma recently. (I don't know when exactly, but I don't think multiple weeks have passed.)
Haha kinda same but from the avn perspective its okay i think.

Tbh i never played her path as i really dislike her to but tbf the conclusion off her path is pretty simple, they just arent meant for each other as they are in completly different stages in their lifes despite being close in age.

Jake had all the stuff already which Veronica wants. And the two way i see Jake is either a guy who wants the prime version (allison) back and repair his family or wants excitment and freedom in his life after a marriage (jasmine).

And from the story perspective its managed good imo, in the way i usually play it Jake doesnt give a fuck at all, his only thought about it is something like "Fuck it, no time for her" and kinda never thinks about her again. I would have been annoyed too if he would have gotten all sad but like this it was imo ok.

Jake doesnt even considered her a real girlfriend in my playthroughs and made that pretty obvious to her. And it gave Jasmine the chance to show her fiery side

Reactions: noctarima

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Haha kinda same but from the avn perspective its okay i think.

Tbh i never played her path as i really dislike her to but tbf the conclusion off her path is pretty simple, they just arent meant for each other as they are in completly different stages in their lifes despite being close in age.

Jake had all the stuff already which Veronica wants. And the two way i see Jake is either a guy who wants the prime version (allison) back and repair his family or wants excitment and freedom in his life after a marriage (jasmine).

And from the story perspective its managed good imo, in the way i usually play it Jake doesnt give a fuck at all, his only thought about it is something like "Fuck it, no time for her" and kinda never thinks about her again. I would have been annoyed too if he would have gotten all sad but like this it was imo ok.

Jake doesnt even considered her a real girlfriend in my playthroughs and made that pretty obvious to her. And it gave Jasmine the chance to show her fiery side
I dont get the hate - if you've never even tried her path then how can you even really know? Her scenes are fuckin hot and yea shes clingy but she turns out to be just as kinky and fiery as Jasmine. Dont judge a book by its cover - maybe give her a shot, you might be surprised. There isnt a girl in this game thats bad IMO.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dont get the hate - if you've never even tried her path then how can you even really know? Her scenes are fuckin hot and yea shes clingy but she turns out to be just as kinky and fiery as Jasmine. Dont judge a book by its cover - maybe give her a shot, you might be surprised. There isnt a girl in this game thats bad IMO.
I dont hate her, its more that i slightly dislike her and mostly for the reasons the other poster mentioned (being just too clingy and breaking up with Jake/expecting a decision when his daughter just went into coma).

And im not saying that her path is bad or that shes a bad LI or anything and even thought the 2 lewds i had with her were really good and hot but her attitude is just not my thing and her looks arent necessarily either (shes ofc still gorgeous just compared to the other LI's for me). Her insecurity was a hardcore turn-down for me too, had a gf like that in the past and never again.

Its rare for me and usually i play all paths in strong branching avns but i dunno, i prefer Allison and Jasmine just too much over her to be really interrested in her path.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm running into a bug it seems. Every time Jake is getting ready to go to the ball, no matter who I've chosen as my date, I always get the Veronica foot scene and then Veronica is always ends up being the date.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
2 requests:

1. can we add a back button to the quick menu. just the rollback side clicking stuff sucks because it can't be used at certain times or during choices.
2. Can we get rid of this, I really don't need to be asked every single time if I'm sure I want to skip
View attachment 3603238

Other than that, great game.

The previous episodes had a rollback button. This episode doesn't seem to have one or a quick menu anymore. I am trying to find a script to add it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes