StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'm not even done with the update but I just gotta let everyone know who the bestone is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me rub her already.
What is this infatuation with redheads? Maybe that they are all getting blackwashed in movies and entertainment and there is a huge demand for them? Nevertheless, best girl is Allison.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Was it announced the saves won't be playable again? Or is it 'cause I played with mods? I did not use alterations or added choices.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
What is this infatuation with redheads? Maybe that they are all getting blackwashed in movies and entertainment and there is a huge demand for them? Nevertheless, best girl is Allison.
...what? It has nothing to do with her being a redhead or that weird hang up you have about entertainment. She's got the best, and most fun personality. She's a good time. She could be any haircolor or color for that fact.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Scarlatto92

Feb 1, 2024
Race of Life [Ep.2 Extra] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT&Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 651mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

i don't understant how does it work

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Was it announced the saves won't be playable again? Or is it 'cause I played with mods? I did not use alterations or added choices.
I played with the mod, but the saves are not completely broken. I could load an autosave and just skipped through a couple of renders to get to the new content.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn after i played ep 3.1, this game has almost everything you want. Adrenaline rush, racing, sex , hot girls. etc etc
This game is like next level that i played not mostly games in here, i keep a eye out for steam release.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes