• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
how to win these fucking races? i keep losing all of them...
When timer starts, look on the gear that car is on then. If you want to go faster choose next one (i mean +1, N->1, 1->2 etc). If there are some barrels on the way or some turn where you need to slow down, i used max of 2nd gear then.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Xabder

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Taking Allison to the conference and the talk about it in the classroom with Alexa, Jasmine and Natalya was just hilarious. Jasmine's teasing followed by Jake's "Ahem. Im not takeing Proffessor Moreno. ...." and the following awkward silence, loved it lmao

And despite being on a allison path i couldnt help letting jasmine invite natalya along to despite im thinking shes shady and it will end badly

Reactions: HenryHare

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Taking Allison to the conference and the talk about it in the classroom with Alexa, Jasmine and Natalya was just hilarious. loved it lmao

And despite being on a allison path i couldnt help letting jasmine invite natalya along to despite im thinking shes shady and it will end badly
Nat is sus as fuck, even more so in this update, I turn her down every chance I get :ROFLMAO:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Nat is sus as fuck, even more so in this update, I turn her down every chance I get :ROFLMAO:
Yeah man but i just cant help it, i want to see the chaos and jealousy go all out, the combination of Jasmine + Allison + Natalya seems just too explosive and entertaining to ignore.

Im really curious how Jasmine and Allison are gonna interact. Victoria was kinda an easy target for Jasmine with her insecurity, Allison is on another level regarding her confidence and i could even imagine it being the other way around this time like Jasmine suddenly feeling insecure for not being as "classy/elegant" as Allison lmao

Allison and Jasmine are by far my fav's

Tester27

May 28, 2018
I dunno, i decompiled game files and unlocked it via developers console. Not sure about the paths :D
Mind giving me your steps to decompile? I can't seem to do so with anything that uses Ren'Py 8 due to "pickle protocol: 5" on Mac OS.
Or if not, can I just have your persistent file so I don't have to unlock everything myself?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Maggie is hot as hell :love:
That massage scene...lmao dude looks like teen wolf with all the hair :LOL:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Updated For Episode 2 Extra

Edit2:
  • Fixed walkthrough toggle
  • Added an option to skip races
  • Updated some walkthrough hints/options

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in lower right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Please update your mod for ep. 3 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y)

Mar 18, 2019
Damn, this is going to be a problem very soon. I am skipping ex wife, whoever the gf chick was in ep 1 and Natalya (sus af), and it's definitely noticeable when their chunk of content is missing. With plenty other girls we might be heading towards the "wait for 2 - 3 updates to see the girl you like" type of situation.

Hopefully, I'm completely wrong since this is one of the rare games where I actually enjoy the story.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well since the update is out now it seems times to ignore this thread for about a week or so till I have time to replay the game

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
Mind giving me your steps to decompile? I can't seem to do so with anything that uses Ren'Py 8 due to "pickle protocol: 5".
Or if not, can I just have your persistent file so I don't have to unlock everything myself?
1. I used UnRen-1.0.11d. It is here in f95 somewhere you'll find it. I used it only for decompress (option 1) and enable dev console (option 3).
2. Then i used unrpyc from and placed it inside game directory of VN. On first start with this file it will decompile rpyc to rpy. I used it only because the build in option 2 in UnRen did give me some errors.
3. Then i modified persistent.replayedScenes via dev console inside game so all scenes are there. The names of the scenes you will find in gui/images/gallery or sth like that, you just need the names of the files. This is what the code there does, it placese these images inside gallery view.
4. Then modified gallery.rpy and added , locked=False to Reply action in the code there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tester27
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes