• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
the patch only is broke down the save or if i download the whole new game and manually take the save, that is broken too?

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
This is it? This update was too small compared to the previous ones, this game is too good to do this, in my humble opinion the dev should finish the whole chapter instead of releasing only half like this.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

legarius369

Apr 8, 2022
new update broke the saves?
There was a note saying that variables have changed in episode 2, so restart. For me, I tried to play without restarting and didn't have the cash to proceed. I'm not sure if that's because I didn't have a good save prior or if the variables changing broke my progress. I started over in the end.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So, is Allison a focus in this update or should I skip it?
no real romantic content with her per-se, but she is included in a few scenes, and you can invite her to conference that will take place in the next update, who knows what happens there

Reactions: Joshy92

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RaceOfLife-EP3.1Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This is it? This update was too small compared to the previous ones, this game is too good to do this, in my humble opinion the dev should finish the whole chapter instead of releasing only half like this.
bro... the dev released a "smaller" update exactly because people were complaining the previous one took way too long. And it's not short by any means if you look at your average AVN. Just shut up and enjoy it, you didn't pay for it anyway.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Anyone know what all the lewd scenes are for this update? I can only get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The update reset the gallery and some saves so I just want to figure out what to focus on.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes