• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Race Of Life - Episode 3.1 Extra (Patreon) 2024-05-01

Google drive: -
Mega: -

From my end, the script ended up being just a touch over 73,000 words, which is just a little longer than episode 1, but we were able to release it in half the time (including the health issues that were mentioned in the last few months).

It’s a smaller episode than episode 2, especially if you’re not taking certain paths, but by splitting the episode into two parts, we were able to finish it sooner. The downside of splitting it up is that not all the girls get the same level of screen time, but I promise it balances out when 3.2 is added in.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Ander255

Dec 8, 2023

Google drive: PC or Linux - Mac
Mega: PC or Linux - Mac

From my end, the script ended up being just a touch over 73,000 words, which is just a little longer than episode 1, but we were able to release it in half the time (including the health issues that were mentioned in the last few months).

It’s a smaller episode than episode 2, especially if you’re not taking certain paths, but by splitting the episode into two parts, we were able to finish it sooner. The downside of splitting it up is that not all the girls get the same level of screen time, but I promise it balances out when 3.2 is added in.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
Here is the hero

Reactions: VOYEUR

कृषक

Jul 26, 2020

Google drive: PC or Linux - Mac
Mega: PC or Linux - Mac

My heroo

Reactions: VOYEUR

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Is that Final Fantasy music in the Maggie scene? I know I've heard it from something but don't remember from what.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Race of Life [Ep. 3.1 Extra] [Underground Studio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: Ep. 2 New -> Ep. 3.1 Extra
[1,35 GB]
- - - -

Mac: Ep. 2 -> Ep. 3.1 Extra [1,35 GB]
- - - -

Win/Linux Compressed: Ep. 2 New -> Ep. 3.1 Extra [263 MB]
- - - -

Mac Compressed: Ep. 2 -> Ep. 3.1 Extra [264 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2020
So no harem, but there are multiple LI's? How does that work? Are they all casual relationships? Do they not know about each other? Is it more of a polyamory thing, where the LI's are also into each other? Or can you literally only pursue a single LI per playthrough?

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes