• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Threw V as soon as possible. I don’t regret anything, not even unopened scenes in the gallery.
It also doesn't help her case that she has no real importance to the story at all. If you reject her, then she literally moves to Canada. Just poof. When a character can literally be removed from the story like that based on a choice, then there is nothing her character provides to the story that couldn't be fulfilled by another character from that point onward. So she's a non-factor.

Unless there is a point where Veronica re-enters the story (when not on her path) and her involvement is critical in some way for the main story arc to progress, then Veronica's path is basically isolated. Modular.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It also doesn't help her case that she has no real importance to the story at all. If you reject her, then she literally moves to Canada. Just poof. When a character can literally be removed from the story like that based on a choice, then there is nothing her character provides to the story that couldn't be fulfilled by another character from that point onward. So she's a non-factor.
She's just the starting waifu for early game content. And like many of them in other games, very annoying.
I imagine that her “storyline” is something dull, made to just happen.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
14 is with Veronicam pretty certain you can't miss it as long as she is one of your love interests

Not a clue on 13, its the only one i haven't managed to get. Anybody like to offer a clue?
In this update there is 1 scene with Maggie, 2 with Veronica, If you finish the mini game with perfect result, she gives you a blowjob and you fuck her, otherwise just the blowjob. The last scene is with Jasmine

Reactions: VOYEUR

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Unless there is a point where Veronica re-enters the story (when not on her path) and her involvement is critical in some way for the main story arc to progress, then Veronica's path is basically isolated. Modular.
lmao

But you're wrong. She had a purpose, her involvement made the Jasmine scenes more fun and you can tell Allison you're free again. Having such an annoying wannabe girlfriend helped jake to realise how nice the other girls around him really are. :ROFLMAO:

she just fullfilled her purpose already :LOL::LOL:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
lmao

But you're wrong. She had a purpose, her involvement made the Jasmine scenes more fun and you can tell Allison you're free again. Having such an annoying wannabe girlfriend helped jake to realise how nice the other girls around him really are. :ROFLMAO:

she just fullfilled her purpose already :LOL::LOL:
Seriously though I mean, just imagine for a second if the story starts without veronica. Just hypothetical "Race For Life sans Veronica". What really changes?

Even from the start of the story up through the point where she fucks off to Canada, you could remove her entirely and it doesn't make much difference with any of the subplots. She's never even met MC's daughter, so she's not involved the Lili plot. She's not involved with the racing plot, The Battery Research involves Jasmine, Alexa, and Natalya but Veronica is only optionally involved. All of those subplots progress entirely without Veronica.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Seriously though I mean, just imagine for a second if the story starts without veronica. Just hypothetical "Race For Life sans Veronica". What really changes?

Even from the start of the story up through the point where she fucks off to Canada, you could remove her entirely and it doesn't make much difference with any of the subplots. She's never even met MC's daughter, so she's not involved the Lili plot. She's not involved with the racing plot, The Battery Research involves Jasmine, Alexa, and Natalya but Veronica is only optionally involved. All of those subplots progress entirely without Veronica.
There would be a scene where the old professor complains about how the MC writes the paper

• Haha
Reactions: Krytax123

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Seriously.

And even at the ball, V is the most useless of all of them.

Even Alexa who's just the sidekick of jasmine, a student and way less related to the project compared to V is more usefull for the project lmao

And all the girls you can take directly anyway, even Natalya whos a spy and (shouldnt) have a clue about the project :LOL:

Nov 23, 2020
okay so I got 3 saves:
1. Allie
2. Jasmine
3. Natalya

Since maggie does not have exclusive content, ill just pair her up with one of the three.

So lets just say Allie and Natalya in the Jasmine Save, would it impact any sex scenes?
and the same thing with the Nat path if I invite Allie to the conference?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
The only thing "way too obvious" about Natalya is that she's far from being a . Listen to the dictionary, not to blonde haters, cuz it's shown she's at least as smart as the MC is when it comes to nerd stuff.
But she looks like one...

And all the girls you can take directly anyway, even Natalya whos a spy and (shouldnt) have a clue about the project :LOL:
No, quite the contrary, she would know a lot about the project because she is spying on Jake... she wants his research/tech.

From the second MC met Natalya it's clear as day that she's a corporate spy, I sincerely hope we're not forced to add her to the research team just so she can stab us in the back later on!
Yeah it's painfully obvious, but I do wonder what the dev will do with her... because she being a LI and all, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a "redemption" path for her or something like that... maybe she decides not to betray Jake at the last moment... we'll see I guess, but yeah, obvious russian spy is obvious.

hunkute

May 3, 2017
Chapter 3 seemed short compared to the first two chapters. Is it finished or was the most recent release incomplete?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Alot of people complain about Veronica's over possessiveness, but it does have an upside. Her desire to keep the MC inspires her to upgrade her sexual game. I think her sex scenes are the hottest in the game so far. As Jasmine pointed out, the stronger Veronica's jealousy gets, the more intense and freakier the sex with her becomes.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Can someone tell me why Veronica got herself an implant for infertility??? This is the dumbest and most unrealistic idea in history, a young, gorgeous woman goes and does this to herself, why :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Does she despise children with all her soul, and never wants a family? You can't tell that from her character, she just did it, because :FacePalm: The reasons why she did this cannot exist at all, it is unrealistic to come up with a reason, an implant? Madness:FacePalm:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

As someone with a bit of a Veronica bias, I was pretty frustrated with how she was handled in episode 1. The beginning of the game was all about reconnecting with the daughter, proving Allison wrong and showing that the PC matured and is trying hard to be a good father now. Veronica could have played a major role in that, but she's only used to make a point about the PC's issues. Issues that he weirdly doesn't have with the other LIs, because for the other LIs we get to choose how the PC treats them.
You don't get to commit to Veronica, but you don't get to break up with her either. She never even met the PC's daughter, because he didn't want her to, whenever she asked about it. I think the way he leads her on was supposed to show his commitment issues, but then along comes Maggie (Maggie Maggie) and he immediately opens up to her, Veronica gets brushed off in a text message, while he is crying into Maggie's shoulder after the accident. If it's that easy, then why didn't Veronica get to be in that role, either because you chose her as the LI, or even just as a stepping stone show that he's capable of having healthy relationships, so he can get back to his family?

Reactions: Deoku and GokutheG

babis_2022

Apr 17, 2022
Can someone tell me why Veronica got herself an implant for infertility??? This is the dumbest and most unrealistic idea in history, a young, gorgeous woman goes and does this to herself, why :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Does she despise children with all her soul, and never wants a family? You can't tell that from her character, she just did it, because :FacePalm::FacePalm:
You know you can remove these, right? Less hassle than pills or condoms, practically zero downside.

Nov 9, 2023
Alot of people complain about Veronica's over possessiveness, but it does have an upside. Her desire to keep the MC inspires her to upgrade her sexual game. I think her sex scenes are the hottest in the game so far. As Jasmine pointed out, the stronger Veronica's jealousy gets, the more intense and freakier the sex with her becomes.
I complain over Veronica's....wait....who's Veronica again? :unsure:

Veronica ≠ redhead
Veronica Jasmins
Veronica < redhead
Veronica < Jasmins
Veronica = 0

Ok, never mind; she's not important. The biggest complaint I have it all the fast forwarding I have to do between Jasmine scenes :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes