• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
UndergroundStudio Dunno if someone has already reported it, but just in case:
There is a scripting error in ep3_scene5b where, if you bring V and don't let Natalya come along it fires two branches, giving some duplicate text and an additional 3 points for Jammitin Jammin.
Line 525 should probably be an "elif" instead of an "if".

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Race of Life with scrappy's walkthrough mod to Episode 3.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: gaimariy

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Damn, i can't force myself to play veronica route, Allison is too good, jasmin is too interesting. The conference trip will be very hot
It doesn't help Veronica's case at all when she can literally be written out of the story entirely and nothing changes in her absence. Veronica is banging hot and all, but she is neither interesting nor does she have any real impact on the story that can't be provided by another character.

Jasmine and Allison on the other hand is right up in it all and are story-critical. Jasmine, IMO is the most likeable LI right now and I fucking adore Alexa. If there is a future throuple path with J+A, then that's easily going to be my playthrough.

1) Jasmine & Alexa best girls
2) Natalya
3) Doctor Mommy
4) Allison
5) Patricia
5) Literally any other side girls
6) Veronica
7) Maggie

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Edit: Updated for Ep3.1 Extra

Changelog:
  • Cheats button moved to top right

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in top right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
  • Option to skip racing minigame
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
brother lates update of the mod is making the music in the game go crazy

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It doesn't help Veronica's case at all when she can literally be written out of the story entirely and nothing changes in her absence. Veronica is banging hot and all, but she is neither interesting nor does she have any real impact on the story that can't be provided by another character.

Jasmine and Allison on the other hand is right up in it all and are story-critical. Jasmine, IMO is the most likeable LI right now and I fucking adore Alexa. If there is a future throuple path with J+A, then that's easily going to be my playthrough.

1) Jasmine & Alexa best girls
2) Natalya
3) Doctor Mommy
4) Allison
5) Patricia
5) Literally any other side girls
6) Veronica
7) Maggie
Lmao care to explain why you dislike Maggie this much? That’s kinda funny

mine would be:

1) Allison
2) Jasmine
3) Patricia (lmao)
4) Maggie
5) Alexa
6) Kris
7) Doc
8) other sidegirls (?)
9) Veronica

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I want to love Alexa, but she is wasted and becomes more and more retarded each chapter, reduced to clowning around.
Best case it is a slowburn and she will fuck up MC and his relationships/career really well.
Worst case she is just shallow Jasmine.

Best is Allison, because every other option shits on Lily. Its unfair, but a comatose girl is more important than some trash pussy.

Then Camille because Cooper deserves it.
Patricia is the best if you just want to bring a girl home after winning a race.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sluraplea

Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
Damn, i can't force myself to play veronica route, Allison is too good, jasmin is too interesting. The conference trip will be very hot
You're missing out bro. I was on team Allison/Jasmine as best girl until I played V's path and now there's 3 best girls in the game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

mine would be:

1) Allison
2) Jasmine
3) Patricia (lmao)
4) Maggie
5) Alexa
6) Kris
7) Doc
8) other sidegirls (?)
9) Veronica
She was already a little too feminist for my taste to begin with. Other than that, I fucking hate bondage and femdom. The moment she bound the MC's wrists I noped out of that shit right away. She's the friendly neighbor, but that's it. Maggie is a hell no for me.

I like that you listed Patricia as #3 though. She's adorably stupid. Here scenes were hilarious this update.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Damn, nice game... top shelf quality right there... it was hard spotting any issues, although I do have a big one, make the buttons better... both the roll state and the over state, like a different color or at least a more distinct difference.

As for the wamen... Poor Veronica got the shit end of the stick with the naggy clingy role. No way I'd go back to the ex-wife, fuck that shit, there's a reason they divorced... And blondie russian bimbo is waaaay too obvious (one of the story's flaws even, it's really too fuckin obvious).

So that leaves Jasmine, Maggie, Alexa & Kris for me... I'm a manwhore enthusiast, so those seem to be the right choices.

Oct 10, 2022

mine would be:

1) Allison
2) Jasmine
3) Patricia (lmao)
4) Maggie
5) Alexa
6) Kris
7) Doc
8) other sidegirls (?)
9) pile of garbage
10) Veronica
Here fixed it for you. :LOL:

I must say though, jokes aside I have a change of heart on Veronica. I think she is not clingy but inexperienced and because of that insecure. She does not know how to act but she also does not want to lose whatever she has with MC and that makes her erratic. So I'd like to see what her story will bring. Btw, I noticed you did not put Natalya on the list.:LOL:

:unsure:My list would be,
  1. Allison
  2. Jasmine
  3. Maggie
  4. Kris
  5. Veronica
  6. Alexa
  7. Natalya.
Natalya sits at the bottom because I am vary of her.

Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
I half agree on that. I think being readhead boost whatever you have. Like you said if you are 7 with readhead and freckles you can easily become 10 but let say you are 5, then there is a possibility that being readhead makes you 2. I also think same for being quirky. If you are on the higher end being quirky makes you hotter but if you are on the lower end then a quick ticket to stay away list. :unsure:

Btw, I never liked that 0-10 scale.(n)

I don't know man, I think it's the Sage effect. Sage is my fav li out of all these games. I became a sucker for redheads after playing BaDik. When I see a redhead li in a game it automatically reminds me of Sage and it gives the character a huge advantage lmao. If Jasmine wasn't a freckled redhead I might take her out of the best girl conversation. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes