• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Edit: Links removed while I update the mod

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in lower right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Man you don't get praise enough for your work. Appriciated!

Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
how do you get the V anal scene, ive tried all types of combos and i cant seem to figure it out for the yoga scene

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Imo the update solidified Race of Life to be the strongest contender to become the future top1 AVN.

The story is at least good, entertaining and rich of action and fun events. Some may argue that doing (illegal) street-racing isnt the smartest/most realistic thing to do for Jake to earn the quick money but i dont really require a AVN like this to be more cohorent than a good action movie. We dont want to read about dull/boring life's after all.

Its a pretty good combination of slice of life and a interresting mainstory keeping things fresh.

The AVN imo really excels all/most other AVN's when were talking about the characters, and its not only the LI's, we have a great Protagonist who isnt the usual more or less boy without life experiences and has some flaws which imo makes him and his story more relatable.

But even Side-characters or antagonist like William, Ian Freely, Wyatt, maggie's mom or even the waiter (Collen?) at the gala are given personalitys with love to detail.

And maybe im biased but the LI's in RoL are just oustanding. For me Allison and Jasmine are really perfect like someone created them just to fit my exact taste, looks and personality. But i feel like most LI's created in that way in this AVN and everyone should find a LI exactly fitting his tastes, like Veronica for guys who like a bit thicker (and clingy :p sorry) gals.

But yeah to me Allison and Jasmine are both literally perfect LI's.

Allison is like the perfect wife and mother of your child.

Strong-willed, confident, beautiful, elegant, classy, intelligent, shes a Lioness and a true ride or die which Jake realised too late (or not at all depending on your choices/playthrough).

She would always threw herself between any harm coming towards lily if possible and i think she would have done that for Jake too before he cheated on her. The doctor in the hospital (Kazei?) would have subdued a lot of other mothers with his authorative behavior but Allision doesnt give a fuck when its about Lily's wellbeing and puts him in his place.

Could you imagine Allision marrying a new guy who doesnt treats lily good? No, theres just no way, she would rather cut this guys balls of before she would let anything even close to that happen.

She has just so much characteristics which make her such an amazing mother and wife. The hate-fuck (off her path) and her talk about their past (on her path) indicate that they had a fun sexlife until their passion died.

And i blame Jake for that, William was right when he told him that letting such an women go speaks for a lack of long-term thinking. Its something normal that the passion and desire are slowing down in long-term relationships and even more when a lot of responsibility and kids are getting involved.

And yeah blabla gender-equality but imo its the man's job in a long-term relationship to create situations which make passion even possible and show your woman that you desire her, if a women feels desired she becomes immediatly more sexual and creates situations herself.

Jake instead took the immature way and did nothing to confront the problem and even worse tried to hide from it in his garage when Allison looked for a confrontation.

He talked about how he felt afraid of them breaking up if he confronts their problems but i think he didnt realised on what level Allison had commited to him. I think that - despite their problems and what Jake thought - Allison didnt considered the possibility of them breaking up or even worse him cheating on her for even a minute.

Her immense confidence in their relationship and by extension Jake himself was the thing which made the betrayal so hurtful for Allision. And being still unable to stop loving him and having to interact with him due to lily made it obviously even worse.

I respect her for breaking up with jake, she didnt even wanted to but she would have lost her selfrespect doing anything else, he forced her. And she tried so hard to antagonize him and hate him, failing so miserably but staying strong and not giving back in even tho she probably wants to.

Yeah and than the only thing happens which "allows" her to reconcile with the man she loves, a tragedy on a scale which makes everything else meaningless, the wellbeing of her kid. Its literally the only thing she is able to swallow her pride for and let the man she loves and hates at the same time help her and even want the help.

Giving Jake a foundation to prove himself again, to do better and be better. To value the things he has and had.

Its such a unique relationship-setup for an AVN, i think Allison is my fav LI of all AVNs at this point.

And Jasmine is just like the perfect college girlfriend lmao, endless fun, passion and excitment. Wild surprises and spontaneously and on impulse always up for a wild ride.

She the ultimate tease and still has a lot of deepth. She has a lot of confidence and just a special natural sexappeal but despite her teasing attitude shes so real and genuine, not afraid to let her true intentions slip. She kissed Jake for their first kiss and she obviously isnt afraid to take up a fight when she wants something (Jake in this case).

I feel bad for veronica but i cant lie, the way Jasmine always makes/made her insecure is just next level hilarious with a helpless and overwhelmed Jake in the middle. I really enjoy the connection and banter between her and Jake and despite the college-girlfriend/wife labes im sure she would be a amazing wife and mom too.

Shes smart and driven too and has huge goals which align quite well with Jake's own abilitys which makes them very compatible.

Ok, sorry enough about the LI's this got way too long already.

The Lewd-Scenes are imo the best among all DAZ AVNs, there are maybe 2 avns with similar animation quality but they are far behind on everything else compared to Race of Life.

Usually lewd scenes in DAZ either lack any intensity or are weirdly fluid like a little gif movie inserted in an avn, neither is the case here. I can feel a certain kind of intensity in the scenes and they are very hot in general. The only bad thing is that the hottest scenes are "wasted" on extra scenes unrelated to the story and/or the LI im not interrested in (Veronice) or the Allison-hatefuck :HideThePain: which is a top notch scene but the aftermath unfortunaly breaks me :cry:

But yeah, the animations are amazing and the lewd-scenes have fun setups, imo the top of the top in the avn-world at the moment.

So yeah, my only critic about RoL (sorry to stress this again) are the (for me) completly wasted extra scenes, i skipped through them and they are really good but yeah, just useless. I would have loved all these renders and animations as part of the actual story, the three scenes together are a lot of content imo.

And yeah the monetization is just strange imo. The patreons with enough money and pirates get the full game and the only people who are kinda fucked over are the 5 dollar subs and most of them are probably even longterm supporters.

It sounds kinda strange but i think even releasing the avn (the only and full version) only for 10 dollars subs and higher would be a better marketing stragegy despite the fact that 5 dollar subs would get nothing like that, it would still seem less .. greedy (?).

Im pretty sure a lot of the 5 dollar tier supporters just get the version here or elsewhere and just want to support anyway.

So yeah i considere these scenes useless but even despite that, im pretty sure it doesnt lead to more income for the dev and is in addition with the 100 dollar highest tier / earliest release the only negative thing people talk about when its about Race of Life.

And i kinda dont really get how a dev team who able to create something this amazing and obviously making a lot of good and smart decisions to achieve that and always seem to be very likeable in their devlogs (like they dont read like a EA devlog or something and even participate here) chose such a monetization model.

Last edited:

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
2 requests:

1. can we add a back button to the quick menu. just the rollback side clicking stuff sucks because it can't be used at certain times or during choices.
2. Can we get rid of this, I really don't need to be asked every single time if I'm sure I want to skip
1714858556916.png

Other than that, great game.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
2 requests:

1. can we add a back button to the quick menu. just the rollback side clicking stuff sucks because it can't be used at certain times or during choices.
2. Can we get rid of this, I really don't need to be asked every single time if I'm sure I want to skip
View attachment 3603238

Other than that, great game.
Thanks for the suggestions, we'll try to improve it with the next update and see what can be done. As for 'skipping,' you might try using the CTRL button on the keyboard (I'm not sure if it works for everyone, but I skip by using the CTRL button on the left side of the keyboard).

Reactions: SD345

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I think one problem with this update is the inability to delete saves. Unless I am doing something wrong, I can't delete any saves once I make them, So that might be a bug or something.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

SD345

Jul 17, 2019
What is this infatuation with redheads? Maybe that they are all getting blackwashed in movies and entertainment and there is a huge demand for them? Nevertheless, best girl is Allison.
Can't speak for anyone else, but as someone who doesn't typically fall for the redhead, that isn't Jasmine's appeal for me. She fits the archetype of a great high school/college girlfriend and she's-- I say this in an endearing way, almost a jack of all trades. She's mature but she isn't a bore, a free spirit but not damagingly reckless, a bad girl but not to the point where being a bad girl is her entire personality. I'm not saying the other girls are badly characterized because of course they're not, but even taking looks completely out of the equation I think it's easy to see why Jasmine appeals to a broader base of people.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes