Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
Why do they call it 3.1? Isn't that episode 3? Do we get chapters instead of episodes from now? :unsure:

I hope they won't follow the Oppaiman's pro-milking path... :confused:

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
im pretty sure I read a post somewhere that chapter 3 is being split in 2 parts tho I could be wrong

But, on to episode 3.
As we've mentioned before, one of the big feedback points we've had was that it was too long between updates. We hear you, and we've made the choice to release episode 3 in two parts. The script for part one is done, with a few edits to take into account the feedback we've received. Part two will be finished soon. It'll be a smaller update than episode 2, but still bigger than episode 1, so there'll be a little bit less playtime, but a lot less waiting time too.

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024

But, on to episode 3.
As we've mentioned before, one of the big feedback points we've had was that it was too long between updates. We hear you, and we've made the choice to release episode 3 in two parts. The script for part one is done, with a few edits to take into account the feedback we've received. Part two will be finished soon. It'll be a smaller update than episode 2, but still bigger than episode 1, so there'll be a little bit less playtime, but a lot less waiting time too.
Thanks for the clarification, good sir. (y)

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
hey guys

someone can help, how to win the first race mini game?
Just wait until the tacho has the green up arrow on it, then select the correct gear. From memory, it goes 1-2-3-4-5, then the text will tell you to shift down to 2, so you go to 3, 4 5. If you get it wrong, you can always scroll back.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
How do I get this last missing scene? Thanks!
View attachment 3563243
The last one is Allison's hate-sex scene. You need to be on her bad side to unlock it. Just treat her very badly. Tell her how terrible wife she was. If I was in Jake's shoes I'd dumb her before having a child from her. A woman who does not know how to please a man in bed cannot be a wife. Anyways. This scene'll be unlock at the end of the Episode 2. You can't miss it.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Ok guys I haven't played for ages and I'm too lazy to download the game again is Alison spelt with one l or two?

Oct 10, 2022
The last one is Allison's hate-sex scene. You need to be on her bad side to unlock it. Just treat her very badly. Tell her how terrible wife she was. If I was in Jake's shoes I'd dumb her before having a child from her. A woman who does not know how to please a man in bed cannot be a wife. Anyways. This scene'll be unlock at the end of the Episode 2. You can't miss it.
If I was in Jake's shoes I'd dumb
Sounds like you don't need to be in Jake's shoes. ;):LOL:

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Thanks!

Reactions: Sinsear001

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I hope they won't follow the Oppaiman's pro-milking path... :confused:
What are you talking about, man ?? These devs are supperior to Oppaiman in terms of everything except the visual quality of the game, but then again, that's where the bigger income speaks for itself. Also, they do have a slow release schedule too, BUT they do release substantial updates compared to the 300/500 max from Oppaiman after months of supposed hard work, so all this 'milking' you talking about here is nothing more than just a team of hard-working ppl doing they're job and releasing big updates as much as they can, since so far, they don't make enough money to afford working full-time on this game, the exact opposite situation of a certain other team, so your claim is completely false or plain trolling.

If I was in Jake's shoes I'd dumb her before having a child from her. A woman who does not know how to please a man in bed cannot be a wife.
True dat. She has the looks and the smarts to go with it and to be considered wife material, but she's being a lil too subjective, butthurt and real annoying in her criticism toward her ex-husband, when in reality, she has her fair share of the blame for why they divorced... 'flawless' female logic. It's always the man's fault, never the woman's. The man's to blame even for her own mistakes, like cheating on him or neglectic him and being a shitty wife. That's what this plague called feminism did to the world, and some ppl still defend it when reality itself contradicts it and laughs in its face, smh.

Don't mean to defend the MC's cheating bcz it's obvious he was and still is a selfish dickhead, but I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to risk losing a perfectly happy marriage to fuck a random hoe or a guy, if it's the woman doing the cheating, on the side. Allison needs a reality check, and she definitely needs to stop being such a massive cunt toward her ex if she wants him back as her BF/husband or just as her ex with whom she's co-parenting their daughter.

Reactions: Jericho85

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What are you talking about, man ?? These devs are supperior to Oppaiman in terms of everything except the visual quality of the game...
are you seriously considering milkwomen to have "superior visual quality" than RoL?
please, do visit its thread/op, or play that game (again).
unless as "superior visual quality" you consider (too) many useless animations and/or even more useless 8k, 4k, 2k...game versions:LUL:

Reactions: Milton749

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What are you talking about, man ?? These devs are supperior to Oppaiman in terms of everything except the visual quality of the game, but then again, that's where the bigger income speaks for itself. Also, they do have a slow release schedule too, BUT they do release substantial updates compared to the 300/500 max from Oppaiman after months of supposed hard work, so all this 'milking' you talking about here is nothing more than just a team of hard-working ppl doing they're job and releasing big updates as much as they can, since so far, they don't make enough money to afford working full-time on this game, the exact opposite situation of a certain other team, so your claim is completely false or plain trolling.

It's why I insta-ignore any idiot that starts complaining about "milking". It's so overused. You'll find at least one guy in literally every thread - no matter the quality of the VN - calling this or that dev a milker and they don't have anything to contribute to the thread about the game itself except for complaints about development time and milking accusations. So insta-ignore and move along.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It's why I insta-ignore any idiot that starts complaining about "milking". It's so overused. You'll find at least one guy in literally every thread - no matter the quality of the VN - calling this or that dev a milker and they don't have anything to contribute to the thread about the game itself except for complaints about development time and milking accusations. So insta-ignore and move along.
also majority of devs don't do this full-time except for the very popular titles, they have other irl obligations, they can get sick like anyone else etc. Also complaining about milking on a pirate site? Fuck right off.

4.80 star(s) 153 Votes