Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You mean he's gonna be mad because some middle aged divorced dude, who is her professor AND employer is NOT banging his student granddaughter? I don't know man. :unsure:
I think the user was talking about if you chose to cheat on Veronica with Jasmine but stay with Veronica afterwards. Like leading Jasmine on (more or less ..) and not being serious about it. Pretty sure that would piss grampa off

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I read in the walkthrough that it's possible to be in a relationship with Veronica and still get the scene with Jasmine kissing and blowing the MC in the car afterwards. The choice is suppose read "Encourage Jasmine (Cheat on Veronica)." Anyone know how to do it?

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
i would enjoy this VN a lot more if every update didn't require a fresh start due to changes to variables.
Looks like dev has trouble planning ahead on the programming side of things.
It doesn't require a fresh start, you just need to load a save before the last few renders so for example before Wyatt shows up. That worked for several people including me.

Reactions: sluraplea

noun4

Jul 5, 2023
another broken update, the game is good but if every update i have to start from the beggining because my saves dont work i might just wait till the game is complete

4.80 star(s) 154 Votes