Others Abandoned R3D R00M xXx [Demo] [siXXXi9]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
V5MFfL.png

Overview:
You have found the Red Room xXx
Known as a myth where viewers can take control over women with sexual torture devices. Once only available in the deep web, it has come up to the surface web available to all...​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-20
Release Date: 2019-01-19
Developer: siXXXi9
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

241617_doubleDill.png 241618_DOUBLEFIST.png 241619_gundildo.png 241620_hanging.png 241621_remoteDildo.png 241622_remoteDildo2.png 241623_vibrate.png 241624_weapon.png

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Its well done but its just an slide show/animation viewer

5 girls * 5 pieces of equipment (most of which just amount to being a dildo) * 2 views of the resulting scene, and a 5 second looping animation. No interaction all you get to do is pick the girl and the equipment

All in all ~125 seconds of content * 2 different angles

Watched 3 scenes then deleted it.

Took me longer to write this post than to download an play it and delete it.

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
I like the idea but it seems as though most of it is dildos. I was hoping for a more 'Banquet of Sadism' game but maybe in a later update. I hope this gets big later on and the dev keeps going but I'm not going to recommend it yet. And while I do like the idea of the gun dildo and I'm going to use it in RPs I privately engage in, hopefully, this gets expanded by a lot

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
They need a writer.
They think "doing things to people" is enough.
These need to be characters. Maybe one is arrogant and the game knocks her down. A variety of people with emotional lives and histories. Maybe one is the player's ex-girfriend who cheated on him. Etc.

siXXXi9

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for playing and suggesting ideas! I'm glad I found this community so I can expand the game with all ideas suggested.

siXXXi9

Dec 14, 2018
They need a writer.
They think "doing things to people" is enough.
These need to be characters. Maybe one is arrogant and the game knocks her down. A variety of people with emotional lives and histories. Maybe one is the player's ex-girfriend who cheated on him. Etc.
Well, I mean, I could put a storyline into this but this is about the red room myth where viewers see and control the torturing of people through livestream. They're all victims to the viewer's pleasure of seeing them sexually tortured in this case which is why it's red room xxx and not just a red room. I could add alot of interesting elements to this but a storyline the way you suggested? I don't think it would work but thanks for your input!

siXXXi9

Dec 14, 2018
I like the idea but it seems as though most of it is dildos. I was hoping for a more 'Banquet of Sadism' game but maybe in a later update. I hope this gets big later on and the dev keeps going but I'm not going to recommend it yet. And while I do like the idea of the gun dildo and I'm going to use it in RPs I privately engage in, hopefully, this gets expanded by a lot
Hmmm, I shall expand it :D
Banquet of Sadism you say? Let's see what I can come up with for this week's updates...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Well, I mean, I could put a storyline into this but this is about the red room myth where viewers see and control the torturing of people through livestream. They're all victims to the viewer's pleasure of seeing them sexually tortured in this case which is why it's red room xxx and not just a red room. I could add alot of interesting elements to this but a storyline the way you suggested? I don't think it would work but thanks for your input!
SO is this ever going to more than make a selection and watch the animation, rinse and repeat? That's what it looks like at the moment. There's nothing wrong with that but it will have very limited appeal on here.

Whats the difference between the Demo and the full game?

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
Why not a storyline? Just watching women being penetrated by fucking machines is a bit boring. At the most basic level you create interest by providing a short bio of the women you can chose from and go for example for the theme: these bitches deserve it, by filling the bios with misdeeds and tale of bitchiness and breaking men’s hearts. After a few rounds of fun have the player notice a new girl. One he knows with a bio full of misdeeds that he knows are false. Now what? Will he be kind or cruel to her? Also what happens to the women once they vanish from the room? Can he help her get out? Maybe after training her for his favorite sex act? A desperate race to figure out where this place is to save the girl before she breaks completely?

Also as said fucking machines alone are boring, perhaps go in the direction of were the “player” can either add additional challenges or “aid” that eases physical discomfort but requires the women to degrade herself. And definitely allow “audio” so the player can “hear” the begging (basically write some dialog and have the women react to the players actions).

Maybe also allow for competitions by for example have two sisters constantly chose between their own discomfort and the one of their sibling. Slowly breaking them down and apart.

Some inspiration can be found her: