4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Is there a way to use old saves or is it start over each time?
Been using the same save since .5, unity does ok with this unless the dev starts changing around item list... then it'll break... so far so good... that all said, progression changed in .7? which sorta gimped earlier saves with less stat growth per level... just cheat this into alignment (specifically for D2).

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Been using the same save since .5, unity does ok with this unless the dev starts changing around item list... then it'll break... so far so good... that all said, progression changed in .7? which sorta gimped earlier saves with less stat growth per level... just cheat this into alignment (specifically for D2).
the organization if the files is weird but there is already a file for the save data just replace that and it should work

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
(link to torrent with 32/64bit version (use on own risk) + walkthrough and save(v0.7) from dev, so both barebones.)

v0.8c

What news!?

Add Pedobear to save system.
Improve some animation.
A longer day: 80 minutes/day.
Fixes and optimizes some things.

Bicboiii17

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys anyone know why everything freezes in game for me? I can walk around and stuff, but I can't play the sex scenes, its either stuck or doesn't work at all. I am playing the game on windows 10

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys anyone know why everything freezes in game for me? I can walk around and stuff, but I can't play the sex scenes, its either stuck or doesn't work at all. I am playing the game on windows 10
Update / install DirectX End-User Runtime, update graphics drivers.
It's a known issue.

dein234

Aug 3, 2018
When you load a game, a yamakaze event appears in the lower left-hand yellow font, but nothing happens when you talk to it. I need red mushrooms.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
When you load a game, a yamakaze event appears in the lower left-hand yellow font, but nothing happens when you talk to it. I need red mushrooms.
You need to wait until D2 is done, seems like the quest system is broken in this build. House quests are starting before the house is even built.

dein234

Aug 3, 2018
I finished Dungeon 2 and I need a red mushroom to explore with my mom. I have to open a Yamakaze event to get a red mushroom, and if I reboot the game after save, the yellow text shows the yamakaze event notification in the bottom left, but it's not a quest.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I finished Dungeon 2 and I need a red mushroom to explore with my mom. I have to open a Yamakaze event to get a red mushroom, and if I reboot the game after save, the yellow text shows the yamakaze event notification in the bottom left, but it's not a quest.
Do you have the house built?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I already had Direct-X End-User installed, and my drivers are up to date and still I get the same problem. Dunno how to fix it :/
Hate to be the one to say it, but it's probably W10.
Try running in different compatibility modes and see if that works.
I will say again, the sex scene freeze ups' culprit is going to be direct-x, that's a note from the dev.

Bicboiii17

Jun 9, 2017
Hate to be the one to say it, but it's probably W10.
Try running in different compatibility modes and see if that works.
I will say again, the sex scene freeze ups' culprit is going to be direct-x, that's a note from the dev.
Thanks for the info :)

OmegaVAM

May 20, 2018
Those website links and that 'Bonus' folder are fishy as hell, get rid of them; we don't want that shit.

Omae Flow

Sep 22, 2018
Guys help!when I go into the game then instead of the image black screen but the game interface is and I can even do everything but can not see anything.Sorry for google translate.

Oct 25, 2018
As of update V0.8c the googles needed to find the moms top are not where they are supposed to be. Is this another game breaking glitch (there seems to be an almost unplayable amount of these) or have they been moved?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes