4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP with new version.

Left old version since it is slightly different experience, and has 32bit version lol.

Reactions: TheZX and ponyguy

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just wondering, is there a tutorial? ... did they get rid of the stupid shit at the beginning of the last game? From the change-log it looks like they tried to get it right ... hope they did, I like the idea.

Reactions: ponyguy

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just wondering, is there a tutorial? ... did they get rid of the stupid shit at the beginning of the last game? From the change-log it looks like they tried to get it right ... hope they did, I like the idea.
I played it for like a minute or two to see if it works and yeah, tehy got rid of the stupid shit(but I left they old version because it has the dream sex scene at beginning which new version doesn't) and made stuff a lot more user friendly it seems.

Actually got layout that tells you what buttons do what now!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I played it for like a minute or two to see if it works and yeah, tehy got rid of the stupid shit(but I left they old version because it has the dream sex scene at beginning which new version doesn't) and made stuff a lot more user friendly it seems.

Actually got layout that tells you what buttons do what now!
Much appreciated, I just downloaded it. A good game with this engine would be fantastic. ... too bad about the dream segment at the beginning, that was a rewarding intro. Looks like these guys are attending to their audience, thats a good thing and the first step in a successful and hopefully profitable game.

Icaro

Jun 15, 2017
I've been trying to make those too, and can't. Maybe only on a specific place? There's a campfire if you walk forward after you wake up, but that's all i found.

hansila

Oct 18, 2016
Same problem did he take out the building option ?
+ where did the girls go all i could find was a fish girl you could rape

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They're all hidden on the island.

hansila

Oct 18, 2016
They're all hidden on the island.
tought so but i cannot find them at all i searched all around it. Grasslands check. Waterfalls check. Mountains chek. Beach check.
But i gotta say this game has so much potential im so exicted

Icaro

Jun 15, 2017
I found some weird bats that attack you from the air, skeletons, waterfalls, rocks and metal to mine... Just no option to build, or any girl or mother. I think i've searched everywhere. I even went around walking on water. Hmmmm. :/

BLOOD ELF

May 3, 2017
Look like this build is bugged.
You can find fish lady and fuck her. But cant build campfire, tent and find your family.

hansila

Oct 18, 2016
there are two one near the first waterfall
Where is that fish girl?
there are two one in the grassy fields near the second row of mountains just go to the plains from the campfire and the other one is near the beach where you spawn at the first waterfall to the right

Reactions: Icaro

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Talk about one step forward and two steps back ... no opening movie, I can build an ax and sword but can't build a tent or fire, equip that ax to harvest wood or a weapon to fight. Dafuq!

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its a test version to make sure the new mechanics and graphics engine works!

:FeelsBadMan:

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes