4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Figuring out what to do is hard
Equipping the stick was hard
Fighting with the stick was hard
Finding more sticks was hard
Finding food and water was hard
This game is fucking hard. Ten outta Ten can't wait to see this finished edition of dark souls.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
combat system is a little wonky sometimes the animation shows and using the attacks with both mouse clicks kinda gets ya killed cause of the wait should make it one click per move right click attack sideways and left click to attack down

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i kill monster and next i ned to find food but all family die wath i ned to do.......... ???

Demoneye

Jun 1, 2017
One of the most fustrating games I played. It was a bit hard to figure out combat, but managed it. After maid girl give a quest to get food and water. Okay. In a minute we all starve to death. I didn't even had time to look around.

Reactions: ponyguy

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Is imposible to fight in this game wat i ned to do when i fight se have shil is imposible i have iron sword but imposible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Rem...
She's what best girls dream to be when they grow up.
REM the one true best girl and dream waifu!
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

The video quality is shit but this video shows some of Rem's traits:

A summary (remix):

Reactions: xןʞ

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
how do you get the delicious meal fo the sister?
I have problems with preparing a cooked dish, how i can do it? XD
2 ways i think for now:
1) cook a crab in the bonfire NOT THE KITCHEN with the help of the maid
2)(the way i did)close the game.load game and unlock again the quest,then ask to the maid when she is near the kitchen to cook something fore u WITH THE OPTION TALK,then u have the food,go to sister and lie(i'm sorry...)to her,then u can full strip her.
that's my progress for now

EDIT:the thing of the bonfire is because i've seen a video on the patreon of the developer wich show a lot of stuff in a long video

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
finally i did it!!
but i couldn't file a .dat file as expected to share u my save,so il paste here for u the entire folder in the %appdata%
just replace it in LocalLow and it should work ;)
Thx, maybe a save will fix this, much appreciated.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
finally i did it!!
but i couldn't file a .dat file as expected to share u my save,so il paste here for u the entire folder in the %appdata%
just replace it in LocalLow and it should work ;)
This didnt fix anything for me, loading still kills you

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes