4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Art 4.png

Overview:
Your family is enjoying a holiday criuse when suddenly a big storm appears and sinks your ship. You and your relatives drift to a strange island and your new life starts here!!!

In the game, in addition to trying to survive as many other survival games, you can also fight with monsters and bosses to level training like a RPG game! The world of the game is a magical world, so there will be miracles appearing.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-15
Release Date: 2019-11-13
Developer: SEGameX
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5f Fix Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32 (v0.8.4c): - - - -

Extras: -

Thanks to @Not On My Watch for the share!

Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Those girls are 3D right? They have an almost Danganronpa 2D on 3D effect to me... anyone else see that?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah its all free camera 3D but definitely has the dangaronpa feel.

(also kind of seems like it should be a VR game but there are no VR options with the disembodied hands/dick)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for the confirmation Klx, after staring at them for a minute or two I thought I was beginning to go a bit loopy. Good that I'm not alone, that's comforting.

On the actual game though, looks quite good. Good to see a bit of a change in the assets being used, rather than the standard Daz stuff (I'm a Daz guy myself though, I admit.) Though since it's an RPG I will give it a bit of time to flesh out. I don't like getting into the groove of a new system just to get capped out after lv2-3. The 0.1 curse... Looking forward to it though. Have at it dev!

Reactions: Heavenlet

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
OK so yeah, to kill the skeleton you gotta find an object(get that big log omg) and press F not L-click and then hold down left mouse and swing it like you would in a VR type game.

Game is actually pretty neat once you get past that.

Maybe I can feed family feathers and rocks.

Reactions: ponyguy

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Looks promising, but needs quite a bit of work. As it is now the game is sort of broken. I tried to load my game after a game over and it just gives me a black screen saying I died then the game closes.

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
After u pick up a stick, you have to hit "TAB" to open your inventory and click on the stick u see there and hit the equip button, then you have to hold down the caps lock button to actually place the stick in your hand. It is best to hop on top of a rock while doing this, as for trying to actually hit the skeleton with the stick now, i am still trying to work that out as just hitting the left and right mouse button does nada. The would be a good time for some kind of combat tutorial since the creator kinda drops you into battle from the get go, without knowing any of the controls.

Reactions: Gabaw

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
After u pick up a stick, you have to hit "TAB" to open your inventory and click on the stick u see there and hit the equip button, then you have to hold down the caps lock button to actually place the stick in your hand. It is best to hop on top of a rock while doing this, as for trying to actually hit the skeleton with the stick now, i am still trying to work that out as just hitting the left and right mouse button does nada. The would be a good time for some kind of combat tutorial since the creator kinda drops you into battle from the get go, without knowing any of the controls.
If you have the stick equiped in your hand, hold left mouse button and rightclick to attack, holding right mouse button and leftclicking works too. You have to release and hold one button down after every attack. Combat is a bit wonky but you can get used to it.

I assume that one of 2 H-scenes was the opening one with mom in the kitchen, anyone figured out how to get the second one?
After building the campfire it seems to be only one quest left, Explore the Island but i wasn't able to complete it.

How to save? When i click continue it boots up and i am already dead and the game crashes.
Apparently you need to build a bed and sleep in it to save your progress.
Now, im not sure how building works in this game, that's just what i could make out from his patreon page comments.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
This seems like a game to look out for, but not one to presently touch too much of haha. Many Early Access games are like that, especially of the survival nature.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes