4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
How can i fuck Nyotalia,Yamakaze and Rem in Dreamworld ?
You don't. There are different NPCs in the Dreamworld that you can interact with, such as 2b (which is the only character I know in the Dreamworld, but there are other girls you can interact.) Assuming you do not know how to get there, like you said, sex Nyotalia, Yamakaze, and Rem at night while they are under the effects of the blue mushroom (Though you do not need to do it in 1 night, but if you can manage that then it doesn't matter.)

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
camilia husband sleep mushroom
camilia love mushroom ------ Wait 2 hours ( drop to pot )
talk to camilia in the morning

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
You don't. There are different NPCs in the Dreamworld that you can interact with, such as 2b (which is the only character I know in the Dreamworld, but there are other girls you can interact.) Assuming you do not know how to get there, like you said, sex Nyotalia, Yamakaze, and Rem at night while they are under the effects of the blue mushroom (Though you do not need to do it in 1 night, but if you can manage that then it doesn't matter.)
Actually you only need to put Blue Mushroom on everyone.. Rem, Nyotalia and Yamakaze then the next day they will said they dream about they are at home.
After that you will have access to put yourself with Blue Mushroom to get to the Dream World.

hexz

Apr 17, 2018
how do i get sex scene with camilla? and also is there a walkthrough for the dream world? not sure how to get any from everyone else but the girls i drag into the ally and the prostitute.

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
how do i get sex scene with camilla? and also is there a walkthrough for the dream world? not sure how to get any from everyone else but the girls i drag into the ally and the prostitute.
To get her scene (if my memory serves me right), use a red mushroom on her and peep on her masturbating. The day after that use another red mushroom on her "and?" use the blue mushroom on her husband and peep on her. Talk to her the next day, and she should bring up the sex scene.

As for a small walkthrough of the Dreamworld, go to the board that stands next to both the train tracks and the vending machines and interact with it, which should pop up a small menu saying something like, "Go to: Shop, Bar, Dojo (Test)" (get a large amount of coins beforehand roughly 200 or more so). At the Shop, there's a girl (forgot her name) that is a friend of Yamakaze who is looking at "candy". Buy candy and gift her the candy you bought until a couple of new options appear when interacting with her. At the Bar (Be sure to buy Roses from the Shop and bring 200 coins), 2b is the only interact-able character there, so gift her the Roses until a new option appears when interacting with her, which will cost a lot of coins.

I hope this helps??? Can't really recall much since I haven't played it in a while.

Edit: Forgot to say if I said anything wrong, do correct me.

Reactions: Final-Damage

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Does anybody know the 2nd REM h-scene?
Are you talking about the one that remain "LOCKED" most of the time?? If you're talking about that one, it only unlock after "Mid-Day" and back to locked when reach 1900(?) (I post about this before, might need to check it out again) also shes standing below a coconut tree a few away from the house.

Medek

Jul 4, 2017
Are you talking about the one that remain "LOCKED" most of the time?? If you're talking about that one, it only unlock after "Mid-Day" and back to locked when reach 1900(?) (I post about this before, might need to check it out again) also shes standing below a coconut tree a few away from the house.
Oh alright, thank you. Yeah the under tree scene was found, but I wasn't really sure about that "LOCKED" thing. Thanks

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Im bored, so Im just gonna post these stuff like last time.

All the newest H-Scenes in v0.8.2a
(1) Camilla:
- Handjob (You need to peek her twice at night and also have pretty good relationship with her)

(3) Izumi:
- Blowjob (Available since beginning, 75 coins needed first)
- Missionary (Available once reach 15 points, 150 coins needed first)
- Prone bone (Available once reach 30 points, 200? coins needed first)
Tip - She likes Beer and need to be on level 4 first to interact, also sometime the camera went broken so you gotta let the H-Scene finish first then try again rather than just leave.

(1) Kawakaze:
- From behind while standing (Available once reach 15 points)
Tip - She likes Candy and Cake, keep changing between those.

(1) 2B:
- Blowjob (Available once reach 15 points)
Tip - She likes Flower and Cake, keep changing between those and also prepare 200 coins to do H-Request.

(1) Musashi (the tan girl.. I was expecting Miyamoto Musashi from FGO when I saw this in update patch tbh. *sigh*) :
- Against the wall. (Defeat her first)

(1) Maho Nishizumi (the girl with fancy jacket) :
- Leg up. (Defeat her first)

Kinda important message:
2B and Kawakaze H-Request seems to be only happen once per dream sooo yeah.. don't waste time like I did.

(Kinda last patch H-Scenes simple-walkthrough )

EDIT: Don't go into the Girlfriend House in the dream, because when you leave the house you'll get Eternal Mangekyo Black Screen while sound still running in the background.

SteveMc33

Jul 19, 2017
Maybe is a well known issues, but I'm stucked with the Yamakaze relationship. Even though I'm on the most update with everyone (v.0.8.2 the Dreamworld one), I can't progress with Yamakaze... I have done the necklace quest, but i can't do her missionary... even the bathroom scene is locked... There is a way to force the quest to be done again?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Maybe is a well known issues, but I'm stucked with the Yamakaze relationship. Even though I'm on the most update with everyone (v.0.8.2 the Dreamworld one), I can't progress with Yamakaze... I have done the necklace quest, but i can't do her missionary... even the bathroom scene is locked... There is a way to force the quest to be done again?
Can't remember which comes first, but do you have the red mushroom quest done?

SteveMc33

Jul 19, 2017
Can't remember which comes first, but do you have the red mushroom quest done?
Yes I have already done it, and it's suppost to trigger the necklace quest... now i think i messed something up after I gave her the necklace. There is something I can do to trigger the quest for second time?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Yes I have already done it, and it's suppost to trigger the necklace quest... now i think i messed something up after I gave her the necklace. There is something I can do to trigger the quest for second time?
Assuming that the bathroom scene being locked = you have built the house, and attempted to trigger the scene at the right time of day.
I'm honestly not sure, this game has problems with the quest triggers firing early, so there is a chance your save is bugged.
I would suggest you grind her stats by feeding her continuously and see if you get a new quest. Try giving her a red mushroom at night.
If you end up restarting the game, don't do ANY family related quests (aside from building the first camp) until after D2 and the house is built. All of my own game breaking bugs came from trying to start those quests too early.

Reactions: plecustopo

philipe

May 19, 2017
I'm stuck in the first dungeon, after killing the last two orcs I can not find any keys, is it a bug or is it there?

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

hello can someone put what is going to be the new content for v0.8.3 ?. please.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I'm stuck in the first dungeon, after killing the last two orcs I can not find any keys, is it a bug or is it there?
There are walls you can walk straight through.
Read the walkthrough on page 1 if you can't figure it out.

Reactions: philipe
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes