4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Is there even anything to do after building the bonfire?
tell me is there anything more after you make the bonefire?
Kinda just been wondering around can't figure out what to do next :/
Is it possible to save the game?
i need walkthrough.
i finish the sister part.
did this demo have more than that ?
Guys wath i ned to do to unlock al action to mom and fuck her??
Sister and Rem to can some on tel me??
the second H-scene is with the sister:
after you've killed the monster you have to build the camp by searching in the near area the green question mark icons
after that you have the option to save by sleeping in your bed at night(night-time start at 21:00)
to unlock the H-scene with sis you have to give her once a day food and then corrupt her
to gain faster affection with her MAKE COMPLIMENTS TO HER IN THE EATING TIMES(possible action when u see the maid near the "kitchen",so talk to the maid and select option COOK)
by keeping going in this way you will unlock tasks from sister and after some days you will get the H SCENE
(i don't say nothing more so you will have the pleasure to discover ;) )
the bad is the fact that you can do this action with sis only once a day so you will have to wait a whole day to repeat the action,really booooring
but you can advance time a little faster by sitting on the chair near the table by pressing f
REMEMBER TO SPAM LIKE HELL F9 for cheats and i think that's all,since the changelog says only 2 h scenes
you're welcome :)

Reactions: Johi and ponyguy
May 10, 2017
What happened? Did you have to do something to trigger it or was it just timed?
Tho it was already explained. And you probably finished it by now. I'll say it again lol. Yeah, it's time-based at first. After 3/4 days things start happening and the option to build a house and bed appears. When that happens and you build what needs to be built. All you gotta do is feed the sis every day. Then you'll get your sex scene plus a couple of poses nude or with cloths

Extra Tip for new players which that other guy didn't mention. To fast forward time you can sit on the bench outside your hut. That way you can fast-forward time and feed the sis way quicker daily

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Tho it was already explained. And you probably finished it by now. I'll say it again lol. Yeah, it's time-based at first. After 3/4 days things start happening and the option to build a house and bed appears. When that happens and you build what needs to be built. All you gotta do is feed the sis every day. Then you'll get your sex scene plus a couple of poses nude or with cloths

Extra Tip for new players which that other guy didn't mention. To fast forward time you can sit on the bench outside your hut. That way you can fast-forward time and feed the sis way quicker daily
Yeah, I already read the other explanations. But thanks anyway. I haven't finished it yet.
Didn't really feel like bothering to do all that, plus redoing the intro, just to get one scene. Maybe I'll do it later, or maybe I'll just wait for a later version that'll have more things to do during the day instead of just sitting on my ass and fast-forwarding the time.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
How the hell can I equip the goddamn STICK? I keep adding the damn thing to my inventory, press equip , drag it to one of the slots but it just doesnt show up , tried holding down caps lock thing and dragging it into an empty slot AAANND even then it still doesnt work!!!! UUUUURRRGHHHHHHH

May 10, 2017
Yeah, I already read the other explanations. But thanks anyway. I haven't finished it yet.
Didn't really feel like bothering to do all that, plus redoing the intro, just to get one scene. Maybe I'll do it later, or maybe I'll just wait for a later version that'll have more things to do during the day instead of just sitting on my ass and fast-forwarding the time.
Honestly, it's not worth it finishing it, So you are doing the wise thing by not doing all that.
Tho I will say compared to other games, the animations in this game are great imo. But the things you have to do to get to that one extra sex scene is so not worth it lol.
Maybe next update going through all that is worth it, But right now it just isn't.

Reactions: ponyguy

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It looks good I'll try this game out. I am seeing more of these full world immersive games.

demanderx

May 5, 2017
How does fishing works? I am trying to tap left mouse as fast as I can and I still can't caught a single one

Mortos

Jun 3, 2017
to use items:
open inventory, choose an item and equip on the item bar
caps lock u choose the item, and then use B, sword and stick, to swing, left click then right, or right then left.
fishing u use it on water, left then right, to pull the fish u use right click really fast when its time.
bow i dont know how to use.
also, pressing M u advance time.
sorry for the english, not an native language.

demanderx

May 5, 2017
For the bow as far as I remember you have to click R(I think that is the button) to set it, you have to click that button to set the Bow and Arrow so then you can aim with right and shoot with left(or the other way around). The Bow and Arrow is the ideal one to kill the flying bats in the cave(from which I once entered and couldn't get out after)

IdkBuddy

Jan 3, 2018
I would love to see Gina from Garo: Vanishing Line in this game. She is soo hot but nobody has made any hentai with her yet.. Feels bad :c

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
..... if you're going to freeze the player while in the inventory screen or the other pop up menus please freeze the monsters too? i got hammered by the stupid skeletons while trying to figure out if i could use a stick as a weapon.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes