Sartan

May 3, 2018
For those who whant all unlock immediately here are the saves for each game. If you have restricted access to your hard drive files or don't whant to display hiden folders you can ignore this.

As someone reported not having sound with those I made a new pack here.

#About flash games saves:
Those are temporary files stored where is installed you OS (for Windonws, I don't know for others), in most case on C:. The path contain a hiden folder and a temporary folder. It mean it disapear each time Windows delet temporary files, like when you do a cleanup. So when you start again a flash game it create a new save on a new folder with a different name.

#Where to extrat:
DO NOT EXTRAT/MOVE FOLDERS CONTAINING .sol FILES TO WERE YOUR GAMES ARE. IT WILL WHANT TO OVERWRITE IT AS GreatOtakuBomb SADLY EXPERIENCED.
I write a short explaination about where to put them in Path.txt and at the end of this post. It is base on Windows 10 and may change on other versions and other OS.
  1. Start one the game and play to a sex scene (or the end) to generate the temporary folder.
  2. Go to the save location by
    • browsing with your file explorer, read Path.txt
    • searching on C:
  3. Go to where the save is, then go to the parent directory, each save have to be on a folder named as its game.
Here is a screenshot:
The hiden folder is AppData, if you don't see it you have to allow display of hiden folders.
In the red circle is the temporary folder.
After localhost are folders with the same names than those where your games are. As you se mine are are on \Docs\Jeux\Quickie.

NB: you can also made a copy of your own files and keep it on a safe place.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2018
Here is a mirror from Shedew list:
If the game don't start, do right clic then Play.

For those who really whant all unlock immediately here are the saves for each game. If you have restricted access to your hard drive files or don't whant to display hidden folders you can ignore this.

Flash games saves are temporary files stored where is installed you OS (for Windonws, I don't know for others). The path contain a hiden folder and a temporary folder which name change each time, after Windows have deleted the files, you play to a flash game.
I write a short explaination about where to put them in Path.txt. It is base on Windows 10 and may change on other versions and other OS. You can dirctly find where to extract the files if you play one game and search the save file (Aria save is named datingsimulation_aria.sol).
1st Link Didn't work and the 2nd Link DELETED ALL MY GAMES!!!
What?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
1st Link Didn't work and the 2nd Link DELETED ALL MY GAMES!!!
What?
1st link working fine for me. You can try the link quoted on top of p17, or ask omeone to upload on another site.
2nd link can't delet anything, it is .sol files and a .txt file. I did a Virustotal scan and nothing, you can see it .
I don't know what you did, but I never had issues with Mega so far.

Mar 11, 2018
1st link working fine for me. You can try the link quoted on top of p17, or ask omeone to upload on another site.
2nd link can't delet anything, it is .sol files and a .txt file. I did a Virustotal scan and nothing, you can see it .
I don't know what you did, but I never had issues with Mega so far.
It's not MEGA, I downloaded them just fine, It was after.
1st Link never loaded the Game (Error Screen)
2nd Link downloaded files that Overwrote all my existing files.

All mine are SWF files and they hated them. So I had to re-download everything.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
It's not MEGA, I downloaded them just fine, It was after.
1st Link never loaded the Game (Error Screen)
2nd Link downloaded files that Overwrote all my existing files.

All mine are SWF files and they hated them. So I had to re-download everything.
1st it is normal, they add protection on it, like I said do right clic and then play.
2nd it can't overwrite as it is not .swf files and names are different, unless your games were on a .rar file with the same name.
Ok sorry for that but it is how Windows is managing it, each .sol file is on a folder named as his .swf file and if extract folders where your games are it mistaken and whant to overwrite games instead of creating a folder :rolleyes:. I will rework my comment with big red warning letters.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes