[Unity] Quickie: A Love Hotel Story [v0.08] [Oppai Games]

UncleVT

Liar and swiped Uploader
Uploader
Jul 2, 2017
LHS_menu.JPG
Overview:
From the Oppai Games series and working title "NotSoQuickie" in A Love Hotel Stories you take charge of the management of your parents' hotel and its transformation into a "Love Hotel", making it profitable.​

Updated: 2018-12-04
Developer: Oppai Games
Censored: No.
Version: 0.08
Language: English

Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist, Hotel management, Animated

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
WHAT’S NEW
Please do keep in mind that everything is still work in progress, might contain a bugs and is subject to change (especially the environments!). If it detects you have an existing save, please make sure you clear it (clearing save option is in the main menu's option screen).
New features/changes:

• Satomi's 1 and 2 heart cutscene events.
  • Satomi's 3D model added (more notes on this below).
  • Clients now spawn in Quickie Hotel (we'll be adding onto this in another update).
  • Updated basic Quickie Hotel rooms (will be textured in another update).
  • Added Mom and Yusei busts (3D models to come in another update).
  • Added Shinjuku and Ueno Park placeholder environments (Quickie hotel is in Shinjuku).
  • Removed Mai, Tou and Roppongi (all proof of concept content is removed).
  • Added a popup to show item received during a cutscene.
  • Sleep option now available in your apartment to skip time.
Core updates:
  • Added support for a new Dialogue editor (will help manage dialogue/cutscenes more efficiently).
  • Multiple camera support for cutscenes.
  • New character model shaders.
  • A number of UI optimizations.
  • HTML text is now supported in dialogue.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed Satomi's eye blink during fall scene.
  • Fixed issues surrounding save files not loading correctly at times.
  • Fixed minor spacing issue on single line text messages.
  • Fixed camera moving slowly on low end settings.
  • Fixed closing the phone early on the train by hitting escape.
  • Fixed UI SFX not played in Quickie hotel manager.
SHINJUKU AND UENO PARK PLACEHOLDERS
These environments are currently very inefficient and may take a bit to load for the first time when playing. We'll be replacing these as soon as we can with scenes that are more appropriate.
CUTSCENES
Please keep in mind that we don't have all the character's models or animations in the game yet. Our current cutscenes might look a bit off (sometimes goofy) without the required 3D animation or models yet, but will be improved and polished over time.
CHARACTER MODELS
We're not exactly sold on the way we currently handle our 3D character models (specifically Satomi, as she's the only one with a proper model at the moment). The biggest issue we find (and some of you have already pointed out) is how we handled her face. We'll be making adjustments throughout the month to make it look closer to the 2D version, whilst still allowing us to show enough expression during cutscenes.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux:
- -
Mac: - -

LHS_01.jpg LHS_02.jpg LHS_04.jpg LHS_03.jpg LHS_05.jpg
Thanks Jack Raven​

May 27, 2018
I love OppaiGames, they make really good games. I was hoping for VN for the quickie series but I will take what I get.

@Prick do not worry, they have habit of producing short but good games consistently for about a year now. This is the first long game thay are probably going to make and I believe they will deliver.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
This is the first long game thay are probably going to make and I believe they will deliver.
I've seen a number of their minigames, they're also usually good quality. Unfortunately it also means half of this game is going to be behind paywalls when it is finished. Good for the patrons I suppose.

can someone help me to fix this error
You need to check which version of DX you are running. Use the windows key + R to open run, and type dxdiag and click run. This will give you a bunch of your pc specs, but all you need to look for is the direct x version. I'm assuming the error message is related to DX, may be worth looking in to.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
This is going to be good if the dev sticks with it in-general and makes the hotel-managing side of things a bit more interesting. Like, I can foresee this going on Steam and not getting terrible ratings.

Arc018

Aug 4, 2017
Considering that this was practically the first build of the game and we already have two out of 5 relationship points with one of the girls, this seems like it'll be a relatively small game. But there are a lot of girls, and everything is subject to change, so who knows?

Btw, did anyone figure out what to do to get the third scene in the gallery? For some reason, it was just unlocked after you get Satomi's notebook but I never found that scene in the main gameplay.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Considering that this was practically the first build of the game and we already have two out of 5 relationship points with one of the girls, this seems like it'll be a relatively small game. But there are a lot of girls, and everything is subject to change, so who knows?

Btw, did anyone figure out what to do to get the third scene in the gallery? For some reason, it was just unlocked after you get Satomi's notebook but I never found that scene in the main gameplay.
Actually this could be a huge game. If you've played any of the other games by them, you would realize they could throw all of those stories plus more into this game for one big collection. It's actually pretty smart on their part.
And AFAIK, this build is still testing. Probably not supposed to be too worried about completion just yet :b

Arc018

Aug 4, 2017
Actually this could be a huge game. If you've played any of the other games by them, you would realize they could throw all of those stories plus more into this game for one big collection. It's actually pretty smart on their part.
And AFAIK, this build is still testing. Probably not supposed to be too worried about completion just yet :b
I've followed them for a while actually. Played every single one of their games and loved them all. So far, this game doesn't look like it'll disappoint either. Might potentially become one of my favorite dating sims. And you're right, I thought about what I said and realized I was wrong too. There's so many possibilities in this game. Who knows, maybe in the final version, each girl will have more than 5 heart points. Or the road to each heart point will be fleshed out a lot more. Either way, I'm going to be glued to their Patreon page now. :D

I just hope that when the final product is out, there won't be any "premium" content. It makes sense for Patrons to get the finished game earlier, but I don't want the public release to be intentionally limited.