Quick note for Renderosity shoppers - adding items to wishlist.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey y'all!
:)

For those that acquire your assets through other means, yeah by all means feel free to ignore this thread! For the rest of you...

So, I started shopping at Renderosity towards the end of last year (and yes, I grabbed a Prime membership at that time).

Something interesting happened around Christmas time. They had a sale where all of the items that were currently in your wishlist were discounted. As I remember, it was at least 50%, but it may have been higher. I think I managed to squeeze an extra discount coupon in there too, but it's been a while...

They did this at least one other time as well within the last year that I remember (around April I think?), but it doesn't happen often.

My point here is that, if there are Renderosity items that you've been pondering buying, yeah definitely wishlist those! Just in case Renderosity does the Wishlist sale again at some point, presuming that the discount is attractive enough...

Just something that popped into mind as I was browsing Renderosity today, thought I'd share.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a followup... hopefully you've been keeping your Renderosity wishlist up to date:

50% off, which is about typical for a sale, but still, it's something. I think that your monthly coupon (for Prime members) might stack with some stuff if you haven't used it yet, but that's always hit or miss (green tag vs red tag). Also, Renderosity stuff is often a little bit cheaper than Daz stuff, so the 50% off is a bit more helpful for stretching your Daz budget.

This will help for those vendors that don't go on sale very often... IF you've been wishlisting that is.

Also, you can earn double the normal rewards points for purchases in December, which of course you use to buy $5 worth of gift certs for every 500 reward points.