• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Question] Auto-Translate Tutorial?

ZyFrusch

Jul 28, 2017
Hello F95 community,

does anybody got a simple tutorial how to quickly auto-translate a (for example) RPGM game (from Japanese to English)?
I once got a tool which did the auto-translation but as I entered the translated game all captions were gone or still in Japanese.

For my understanding: Auto translating a game means simply put the RPGM game into some tool, define the source & target language and let the programm do the magic itself - or is it not that easy as I'm thinking?

If there should be other threads where this topic got discussed & answered and you should know about them, maybe you can link them here - I, for what I searching, didn't find a good tutorial where somebody translated as example a RPGM game from 0 to 100.
There were some - but not that good for my noob understanding (for example: images got removed because they expired due to the image hoster).

Greetings and have a nice day!

B

Reactions: Asusa123