[Question] Any Western Cartoon Character looks?

Xalendria

Mar 30, 2022
1689131823366.png 1689131891174.png
Tried looking for some looks of women from American Dad, Family Guy, etc but can't seem to find them, looks like Lois Griffin or Francine Smith for example. If they do exist, do they look decent or is it difficult to get the look right?
Link To Asset:
Artist/Developer:
SKU Number:

Xalendria

Mar 30, 2022
More specifically for VAM, didn't know if you could use the tag if the asset didn't exist so wasn't sure where to put it.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I know I've seen a Dexter's mom one and a Kim Possible one, though I'm not sure if that's exactly what you're after. That's all I'm really aware of. VAM ain't my cup of tea.

Xalendria

Mar 30, 2022
I know I've seen a Dexter's mom one and a Kim Possible one, though I'm not sure if that's exactly what you're after. That's all I'm really aware of. VAM ain't my cup of tea.
Yeah the Kim Possible one you're talking about is that realistic looking one? Not a cell shaded kind of look?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Yeah the Kim Possible one you're talking about is that realistic looking one? Not a cell shaded kind of look?
It's pretty realistic, though it's got cat/neko ears for whatever reason. . There's also a one, though it doesn't sound like you're into that.

Xalendria

Mar 30, 2022
It's pretty realistic, though it's got cat/neko ears for whatever reason. . There's also a one, though it doesn't sound like you're into that.
If the proportions were correct for the cell shaded one I'd be all for it. haha
Other one looks good though, thanks. :D

Reactions: MissFortune