Question about Incestral Awakening and Rule 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
All threads I have found requesting the game Incestral Awakening seem to have been deleted. There was one request thread I found in Rejected Game Requests where a mod simply posted Rule 7 so I assume this is because the game contains loli content.

To be clear I am not requesting the game so I hope this thread is not breaking any rules. I understand that these matters are left up to the staffs discretion so obviously no one is owed any answers on this matter. I do have questions but they are not directed at anyone specifically.

Rule 7 states:
7. If the main focus of the game is sexual contact with realistic or semi-realistic character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. Basically, if it looks like a real kid don't post it. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

The key word there I think is realistic. Looking at the art for the game the last thing I would call it is realistic. It is a drawn 2d image and as far as I know not based on any actual child. I would post an image of the game but I am unsure of how to do that or even if I am allowed. I don't see the difference between the art in this game and all the other games on here that have lolicon in them.

Based on the part in rule 7 that says "if it looks like a real kid don't post it." I always assumed Rule 7 was about 3d renders that approached the uncanny valley, 2d drawings based on real children or any art that was drawn in a realistic style. I thought that lolicon type material was still considered ok. There are a lot of games with lolicon in them on here already and I don't see what the difference is between those games and this one. So unless I misunderstood the meaning of rule 7 I don't see how this game breaks it.

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
Well I certainly was not looking for any rabbit holes lol. I see from that thread this is a bit of a hot button issue. I know that the mods and staff are the ones who make these decisions and I was not trying to undermine that decision or anything. I really just had a specific idea of what rule 7 meant and the kind of content it was referring to and after reading that thread I still feel like I get what the rule means. I still don't understand how this game is breaking the rule but it is not my place to say what should or should not be on here.

I just thought it was a quality game with great writing and was wondering why it wasn't on here. Out of the three female characters currently in the game two of them have the ridiculously over sized breasts a lot of people seem to prefer and there is a loli. I read a bit about the game and the developers seem to be intending to include a variety of different characters with varying breast sizes. I think the game is set up so that you can go after whoever you want so if you are not interested in the loli you don't have to interact with her. The older sister and mother are pretty hot.

I would rather not get in trouble with anyone so I will leave it at that. I will say if this is the kind of game you are into it isn't hard to find and is worth a look. I get that it won't be on this site so I am fine with just getting the public build.

Reactions: bernthal

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
It's nonsense. The game shouldn't be banned and if it is, then so should a lot of games on this site.

UrbanXLife has a fucking legit loli molestation scene in it for fuck sake (the little girl at the playground). The kid in Urban Demons/Zombies Life doesn't even know "why he's getting an erection". Those are legit children but apparently "they have big dicks" so it's ok (not even exaggerating, that's one of the excuses i've seen, "penis size").

Incestral Awakening has the little disclaimer about "All characters are 18+", the kid is able to ejaculate (average age is 13-14 years old so the kid is at least High School age) and that should be it really. Having moderators subjectively determine what's "ok" and "what isn't" is a slippery ass slope for a website like this to go down. It allows openings for bias/favouritism and damn right stubborn decisions. Either fully enforce the "If it's anything resembling a shota/loli then it's a ban" rule or else, anything with that crappy "18+ and over" disclaimer should be allowed on this website. Anything in between and you're just confusing and frustrating everybody.

But hey, that's just my opinion, man

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's nonsense. The game shouldn't be banned and if it is, then so should a lot of games on this site.

UrbanXLife has a fucking legit loli molestation scene in it for fuck sake (the little girl at the playground). The kid in Urban Demons/Zombies Life doesn't even know "why he's getting an erection". Those are legit children but apparently "they have big dicks" so it's ok (not even exaggerating, that's one of the excuses i've seen, "penis size").

Incestral Awakening has the little disclaimer about "All characters are 18+", the kid is able to ejaculate (average age is 13-14 years old so the kid is at least High School age) and that should be it really. Having moderators subjectively determine what's "ok" and "what isn't" is a slippery ass slope for a website like this to go down. It allows openings for bias/favouritism and damn right stubborn decisions. Either fully enforce the "If it's anything resembling a shota/loli then it's a ban" rule or else, anything with that crappy "18+ and over" disclaimer should be allowed on this website. Anything in between and you're just confusing and frustrating everybody.

But hey, that's just my opinion, man
if it has a disclaimer saying all are 18+ doesn't that mean it is automatically ok for this site? for all we know the dude could have dwarfism. and if this game is banned then mysterfuls stuff should be superbanned XD last i checked they dont even try to claim its 18+ but as you say just my opinion.

Reactions: bernthal and botc76

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The key word there I think is realistic.
It's not. If you want us to go into detail we'd have a 6 paragraph text explaining the rule and I or staff can't be bothered to. TL;DR Does he look 13 maybe with a childish body? Stay. Does he look like a 6year old and is that the focus of the game? (i.e to please those who want to fap over a kid) it's banned.

And just to be clear as possible, no discussion on this will ever get that or any of the banned games back.

Well I certainly was not looking for any rabbit holes lol. I see from that thread this is a bit of a hot button issue. I know that the mods and staff are the ones who make these decisions and I was not trying to undermine that decision or anything. I really just had a specific idea of what rule 7 meant and the kind of content it was referring to and after reading that thread I still feel like I get what the rule means. I still don't understand how this game is breaking the rule but it is not my place to say what should or should not be on here.

I just thought it was a quality game with great writing and was wondering why it wasn't on here. Out of the three female characters currently in the game two of them have the ridiculously over sized breasts a lot of people seem to prefer and there is a loli. I read a bit about the game and the developers seem to be intending to include a variety of different characters with varying breast sizes. I think the game is set up so that you can go after whoever you want so if you are not interested in the loli you don't have to interact with her. The older sister and mother are pretty hot.

I would rather not get in trouble with anyone so I will leave it at that. I will say if this is the kind of game you are into it isn't hard to find and is worth a look. I get that it won't be on this site so I am fine with just getting the public build.
The character inside the spoiler is over 18. If you didn't get my point then I won't bother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mysterfuls stuff should be superbanned
It is.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
It's not. If you want us to go into detail we'd have a 6 paragraph text explaining the rule and I or staff can't be bothered to. TL;DR Does he look 13 maybe with a childish body? Stay. Does he look like a 6year old and is that the focus of the game? (i.e to please those who want to fap over a kid) it's banned.

And just to be clear as possible, no discussion on this will ever get that or any of the banned games back.

The character inside the spoiler is over 18. If you didn't get my point then I won't bother.

It is.
But that's just a false equivalence with your "Baby" example.

The protagonist in Incestral Awakening is not a baby, he is able to ejaculate which puts him roughly right in the "High School" range which you deemed acceptable (13 years old is the average age for a "guy" when his testicles have developed enough to be able to ejaculate).

Point is if Incestral Awakening is not allowed the neither should a whole lot of other games like:

1. UrbanXLife - Literal loli molestation and it doesn't even try to hide it
2. Urban Demons - Protagonist is frequently referred to as a kid, doesn't even know what an erection is, doesn't know how to initally masturbate and a whole bunch of other clear signs over him being a legit shota and clearly not passing the "Mental age" jargon i've seen moderators throw around in regards to rule 7
3. Zombies Life - Same as above
4. The Little Brave - Same as above
5. etc etc (you get the point).

That's the problem with the rule. Either enforce it fully or admit that it's a heavily flawed rule. Because as it stands, this "partial enforcement" of it just leaves people frustrated and confused and it's just a slippery slope for a site like this to go down as it allows a select few people to arbitrarily decide what's "ok shota/loli" and "what isn't" based on nothing that can really be specified. What's the determining factor? Child acts and looks underage? Urban Demons/Zombies Life/Little Brave/UrbanXLife/Incestral Awakening should all be banned. 18+ year old Disclaimer? Urban Demons/Zombies Life/Little Brave/UrbanXLife/Incestral Awakening should all be allowed. "Look and act 13 years old"? Well any game where the "shota" is able to ejaculate should already pass because that's the average age when males are first able to ejaculate (source - )

What's even funnier is that the girl in Dating My Daughter also clearly has the mentality of a child. She knows nothing about erections, masturbation, ejaculation or even really "love" for that matter. So that game is arguably in violation of the ever so vague "Rule 7".

At the end of the day, the mods make the rules and we either go along with that or we leave, choice is yours.
How is that an argument and how does it serve this discussion any purpose at all? I never understand needless comments like these that offer no real substance to the topic at hand.

The thread isn't locked, the thread is centred around a specific question and i'm giving my view on said question. It's that simple buddeh

Last edited:

random887766

Mar 19, 2017

It is.
I understand you guys make the rules and I was not trying to get the game on here. Sorry if I stirred up something but I was really trying to be nice in my posts. If I offended you then I truly apologize.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I never understand
Clearly.

You're banging your head on a wall and getting nowhere. The people running the site make rules and we can either follow those rules or move along. You are arguing against something they have stated isn't going to change.

It doesn't matter what you say, how many paragraphs you type or how much you disagree with it.

They have said, multiple times, rule 7 isn't going to change and yes, they do decide what games are allowed on this site because they run it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
But that's just a false equivalence with your "Baby" example.

The protagonist in Incestral Awakening is not a baby, he is able to ejaculate which puts him roughly right in the "High School" range which you deemed acceptable (13 years old is the average age for a "guy" when his testicles have developed enough to be able to ejaculate).

Point is if Incestral Awakening is not allowed the neither should a whole lot of other games like:

1. UrbanXLife - Literal loli molestation and it doesn't even try to hide it
2. Urban Demons - Protagonist is frequently referred to as a kid, doesn't even know what an erection is, doesn't know how to initally masturbate and a whole bunch of other clear signs over him being a legit shota and clearly not passing the "Mental age" jargon i've seen moderators throw around in regards to rule 7
3. Zombies Life - Same as above
4. The Little Brave - Same as above
5. etc etc (you get the point).

That's the problem with the rule. Either enforce it fully or admit that it's a heavily flawed rule. Because as it stands, this "partial enforcement" of it just leaves people frustrated and confused and it's just a slippery slope for a site like this to go down as it allows a select few people to arbitrarily decide what's "ok shota/loli" and "what isn't" based on nothing that can really be specified. What's the determining factor? Child acts and looks underage? Urban Demons/Zombies Life/Little Brave/UrbanXLife/Incestral Awakening should all be banned. 18+ year old Disclaimer? Urban Demons/Zombies Life/Little Brave/UrbanXLife/Incestral Awakening should all be allowed. "Look and act 13 years old"? Well any game where the "shota" is able to ejaculate should already pass because that's the average age when males are first able to ejaculate (source - )

What's even funnier is that the girl in Dating My Daughter also clearly has the mentality of a child. She knows nothing about erections, masturbation, ejaculation or even really "love" for that matter. So that game is arguably in violation of the ever so vague "Rule 7".

How is that an argument and how does it serve this discussion any purpose at all? I never understand needless comments like these that offer no real substance to the topic at hand.

The thread isn't locked, the thread is centred around a specific question and i'm giving my view on said question. It's that simple buddeh
Mate, I've seen comics trying to be posted here of 3 year olds ejaculating, that's not an argument. And comparing to other games it's also not an argument. Either defend that the kid doesn't break the rule or shut up. The kid has never seen a pussy before, his twin sister doesn't know what a dick is, they both have the bodies of a six year old and the dev is capitalizing off of that. We don't want people who can get off on a 6 year old body here. Understood? And you wan to know the factors? We are the factors. You don't like them? It's simple: Get out.

"The rule is vague and heavily flawed"
Explain to me how bullying, harassment, spam, or any of the things I can warn your post for aren't vague. We are the ones that decide if it's harassment, we are the ones that decide if it's abusive, we are the ones that make the specific decision on vague rules.

The website was made by f95, he has stated clearly he doesn't want a community based around this type of content by direct association doesn't want this content on his website. That decision is final.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
At the end of the day, the mods make the rules and we either go along with that or we leave, choice is yours.
Who said i'm going to go against them? You're talking nonsense and attacking a strawman right now for no reason. Where did I say "fuck da rules, ye?" in my post? Quote me.

I'm challenging a rule in a discussion about said rule. Nowhere am I saying i'm not going to follow it. Like I said, crappy comments like yours that server no purpose and does not further the discussion in any meaningful way.

So either quote me saying "I'm not going to follow the rules" or else stop wasting my time.

Mate, I've seen comics trying to be posted here of 3 year olds ejaculating, that's not an argument. And comparing to other games it's also not an argument. Either defend that the kid doesn't break the rule or shut up. The kid has never seen a pussy before, his twin sister doesn't know what a dick is, they both have the bodies of a six year old and the dev is capitalizing off of that. We don't want people who can get off on a 6 year old body here. Understood? And you wan to know the factors? We are the factors. You don't like them? It's simple: Get out.

"The rule is vague and heavily flawed"
Explain to me how bullying, harassment, spam, or any of the things I can warn your post for aren't vague. We are the ones that decide if it's harassment, we are the ones that decide if it's abusive, we are the ones that make the specific decision on vague rules.

The website was made by f95, he has stated clearly he doesn't want a community based around this type of content by direct association doesn't want this content on his website. That decision is final.
That is absolute an argument.

The dude clearly doesn't look 3 years old, so the fact that you keep making these false equivalences is a sign of a non argument in and of itself. The kid looks the same age as "The Little Brave" and that game is allowed on here (Dick size and all).

The kid can clearly pass for your "13 year old" rule yet for some reason, you don't even humor that thought with no solid explanation as to why and that's that.

The fact that you say he has the "body of a six year old" is hilarious to me when you have a legit six year old girl on UrbanXLife (game is still up) getting molested in the park, a kid with an identical body in "The Little Brave" (game is still up) and the same problem with Urban Demons and A Zombies Life who also don't know what masturbation/ejaculation or any of that is.

There is absolutely zero consistency with the implementation of rule 7 and that just the truth of the matter. It's a half assed rule with half ass enforcement and contradictions all over the place. If you want people to take your rules seriously, then enforce them seriously and stop showing favouritism to popular games with these ridiculous straw gasping tier arguments.

I don't care if you do anything about rule 7, as long as this thread is unlocked i'm gonna keep dumping my opinion on rule 7. It's not my fault your argument is weak in defence of rule 7 is weak and inconsistent at best. I've never expected any outcome to come of expressing this opinion on rule 7 as I never expect Moderators on any website to acknowledge that they're wrong on anything.

As long as the thread is active, myself and my opinions will remain active inside it.

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The dude clearly doesn't look 3 years old,
Obviously you clearly didn't understand what I said, I meant that you posting articles or saying that you can only ejaculate at X age don't make any sense in a fictional scenario and that I've seen comics posted with 3 year old ejaculating. Understood?

The kid can clearly pass for your "13 year old" rule yet for some reason, you don't even humor that thought with no solid explanation as to why and that's that.
No it can't. And my explanation lies on a pair of eyes.

The kid looks the same age as "The Little Brave" and that game is allowed on here (Dick size and all).
It's now banned.

and stop showing favouritism to popular games with these ridiculous straw gasping tier arguments.
Games banned included games that were above 150k views. So please do continue.

I don't care if you do anything about rule 7, as long as this thread is unlocked i'm gonna keep dumping my opinion on rule 7. It's not my fault your argument is weak in defence of rule 7 is weak and inconsistent at best. I've never expected any outcome to come of expressing this opinion on rule 7 as I never expect Moderators on any website to acknowledge that they're wrong on anything.
Replace rule 7 by your posts, and you'll get my feelings.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Obviously you clearly didn't understand what I said, I meant that you posting articles or saying that you can only ejaculate at X age don't make any sense in a fictional scenario and that I've seen comics posted with 3 year old ejaculating. Understood?

No it can't. And my explanation lies on a pair of eyes.

It's now banned.

Games banned included games that were above 150k views. So please do continue.

Replace rule 7 by your posts, and you'll get my feelings.
Yep and the dude in Incestral Awakening can easily pass for 13 years old.

Still waiting on a single explanation on how UrbanXLife is allowed on here when it has a legit loli molestation scene in a playground. You seem to be avoiding that question.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Still waiting on a single explanation on how UrbanXLife is allowed on here when it has a legit loli molestation scene in a playground. You seem to be avoiding that question.
Sure, then what? Another? And Another? And Another? And Another? I'm not going to explain why X stays up. Make your case for the game that was taken down and you have a problem with, we'll see it, if we decided against it then it's not coming back. This one isn't.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Read the entire thread and ask yourself if you really want to jump down this rabbit hole.

I actually really thank you for posting this xD. Because based on just this thread I could honestly see both sides of the argument.
But after reading that thread I will hands down support rule 7 even if it means losing a game I might like.

Reactions: Lisvi

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
murder - ok
rape - ok
bestiality - ok
incest - ok
torture/guro - ok
loli/shota - burn in hell you evil bastard!!!!!!!!

not hypocritical bullshit at all. are you going to go full jack thompson and say anyone who plays a shota/loli game is a pedo/turns into a pedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.