EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE194316_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Immigration Planet Fenrir, a place where many different species gather...
In the ancient city of Arc9... there is legend of a young female warrior Astear
and her overcoming hardship and tribulation to become Queen of all the lands.

Over time, as the eras passed, and the Queen became a relic of times begone.
Now in this city, one young maiden, a female warrior, makes an appearance.

Her name is Leona, the crimson blade!​

Updated: 21/5/2017
Developer/Publisher:
DLsite:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.2
Platform: Windows 7/8/10
Engine: Clickteam Fusion
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
- -

Thanks to zane19 from ULMF for the link.

RE194316_img_smp1.jpg RE194316_img_smp2.jpg RE194316_img_smp3.jpg RE194316_img_smp4.jpg

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Looks Good :) and With 1.14 GB İ hope its Worth and has allot of Content. Donwloading and then lets see :p

Edit: So my Friends, for all who wants to know a bit of this Game. İ played now the First two Worlds you can visit.
A really Nice 2D Side Scroller, with nice Animation, allot of little Fuck Animations when you get hit to much. You can go to the City or Teleport to your Room any time to renew your Health, but you have to go back the hole way. All in All, nice Game, for those who like the Art Style have time :)

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Yeah. I made the first big jump to the ledge with the two moving platforms but now I can't make it on top of those either. I just kinda quit once I got up there. Even holding down the up button to jump higher wouldn't get me on top of the moving platforms.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah. I made the first big jump to the ledge with the two moving platforms but now I can't make it on top of those either. I just kinda quit once I got up there. Even holding down the up button to jump higher wouldn't get me on top of the moving platforms.
There's shouldn't be a problem. Just do a running jump on to the platforms when they get close. Press twice in a direction to run. At worst you'll miss and have to try again. But it can be done.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Guys, anyone got a save for me ? i fucked up , wanted to change something and i lost mine :/, Thanks for the link ,i really like the game so far :)

Reactions: PitchyHornet

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Lost Labrynth
After completing the other three quests, go and talk again with the Kaiser, he'll ask you to go in the Lost Labyrinth.
After every quest, talking to the Kaiser will open the new tasks

Reactions: ponyguy

Help

Aug 5, 2016
After completing the other three quests, go and talk again with the Kaiser, he'll ask you to go in the Lost Labyrinth.
After every quest, talking to the Kaiser will open the new tasks
Thanks man, I didn't notice I kept ignoring the current quest I was on lol

Reactions: pirollo

pirollo

May 2, 2017
How do you get the silver and gold keys?
Don't remember too well but:
Silver Key: Increase your lust over 35/40 and talk with the innkeeper, she'll give you the key;
Gold Key: The Kaiser'll give you that after beatin' all the 4 quests (if i remember good)

Reactions: ponyguy
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes