VN Ren'Py Quantum [v0.1] [FsfStudio]

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I haven't really considered much yet. Just the standard oral sex, vaginal, anal sex. Harem will be there for sure at some point.
More than likely will not have any rape. Possibly pregnancy in the future if people want it. No NTR. I'm open for suggestions though.
whats your plans with lesbian/girl on girl within the harem/threesomes personally im not a fan of girl on girl at all so curious where you stand on it and if you will have it and if so would it be avoidable?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Quantum [v0.1] [FsfStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
whats your plans with lesbian/girl on girl within the harem/threesomes personally im not a fan of girl on girl at all so curious where you stand on it and if you will have it and if so would it be avoidable?
I want to make as much stuff avoidable as I can just in case. I didn't really have a plan on any only-lesbian stuff, if anything maybe FFM threesome but things may change.

Reactions: | Vee |

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Nothing I planned as of yet. If I do decide in the future to add it, it would have to be an optional file since it would be removed on Patreon. Safe answer is don't expect incest.
IF there is incest, do as many devs do, leave it optional for us users to configure relationships, so Patreon doesn't get in trouble

Reactions: FsfStudio

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I haven't really considered much yet. Just the standard oral sex, vaginal, anal sex. Harem will be there for sure at some point.
More than likely will not have any rape. Possibly pregnancy in the future if people want it. No NTR. I'm open for suggestions though.
Hello, i'm one of the people and i can confirm i want pregnancy :ROFLMAO:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this was a nice little intro, and has me curious as to where this is going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward for more, thank you so very much for this!!!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are we going to have to choose every day which LI we give points to?

In reality, with all this choosing between them it would have been better to make a sandbox and let us do all the quests of each of the LIs and be able to earn all the points with each of them.

Personally I have reached the night choices and I have decided that I pass and I prefer to go to a harem game where they don't make me choose.

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
Xera is a weird name for a guy.
To be honest I kinda forgot to change that. It's just a name I always used in VNs because I didn't want to use my name and since I was testing it I just put it as the default so I didn't have to write it in every time. (Name came from League of Legends character.. Xerath.)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
To be honest I kinda forgot to change that. It's just a name I always used in VNs because I didn't want to use my name and since I was testing it I just put it as the default so I didn't have to write it in every time. (Name came from League of Legends character.. Xerath.)
Xerath seems like a dude's name. I wouldn't find that weird. But Xera is definitely a chick's name. Weird for a dude.

Gexiz

Jul 16, 2020

Banner2160540.png

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Ok. Quit when I got to the point of choosing who to spend time with. Cause I couldn't. I don't really know them. There's been maybe 5 min. of the game and I barely know who these people, can't even put a face to the names.

You are rushing the shit out of this plot. He shouldn't even be introduced to the their hidden organization in this update. He should be settling into town. The girls are keeping an eye him cause there's something off about him but they don't know what yet. Maybe they casually "bump into him" and start getting to know him so they can figure him out. Being likewise shadowed by the bad guys spies.

Way too rushed.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Ok. Quit when I got to the point of choosing who to spend time with. Cause I couldn't. I don't really know them. There's been maybe 5 min. of the game and I barely know who these people, can't even put a face to the names.

You are rushing the shit out of this plot. He shouldn't even be introduced to the their hidden organization in this update. He should be settling into town. The girls are keeping an eye him cause there's something off about him but they don't know what yet. Maybe they casually "bump into him" and start getting to know him so they can figure him out. Being likewise shadowed by the bad guys spies.

Way too rushed.
I thought I was the only one. I thought I missed a prologue or something.